“Dream home”
A well-appointed 5-bedroom luxury private villa with a dedicated staff to meet your needs and whims.
Ready to serve you! Your own exclusive paradise getaway perched on a cliff and all yours.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Ready to serve you!
Your own exclusive paradise getaway perched on a cliff and all yours.
Lounge by the pool and let the peaceful surroundings relax you.
Ready for a swim?
Cold and refreshing drink served while you take a plunge into the infinity pool.
View from the pool cabana, overlooking the marine sanctuary. Chillout on the day beds or arm chairs
Sunny day by the pool while enjoying this view.
A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words. - Ansel Adams.
Your ultimate dream villa in the Philippines.
Your private villa and this breathtaking view.
A view from the heavens of heaven.
What a beautiful day to swim, chill, or just do nothing.
Welcome home. An inspiration of seclusion with all the privacy, luxury, and exclusivity you need.
You deserve the privacy, luxury, and exclusivity in this ultimate dream.
Not just any home away from home.
An effortless stay. We'll take care of the rest while you chill here.
Instagrammable-worthy shots to share with friends and family.
You'll never run out of Instagrammable-worthy shots.
Bedroom 1: King-sized canopy for a good night sleep after a day's worth of fun.
Bedroom 1: En Suite, dual sink with an internal picture window, rain shower, and separate lavatory.
Bedroom 2: It has its own balcony with lush views facing the front gardens and mountain.
Bedroom 2: En suite, rain shower, and top-class fixtures.
Bedroom 3: Vaulted ceilings, canopy king-size bed, bay window and sea views with balcony.
Bedroom 3: En Suite, dual sinks, rain shower and built-in closets.
Chill-out Rooms: Extension suites to Bedroom 4 - Mountain views from the balcony with day beds.
Bedroom 4: King-sized bed with writing desk, sea views and wrap around balcony.
Bedroom 4: En suite, dual sink, outdoor shower and free standing bath tub.
Bedroom 5: Below pool cabana with its own private balcony directly overlooking the marine sanctuary
Bedroom 5: En-Suite, rain shower
Bedroom 5: Private Balcony with nature.
There's luxury in details.
Relax and unwind.
Inside the villa.
Elegance and style - Asian-inspired interior at its finest.
Inside the Villa: Lazy days to chill, relax, and watch the world go by.
TV & media lounge.
Vaulted ceiling, detailed furnishings at the bar.
Dining fit for the King and Queen; celebrate over our feature table or just admire the craftsmanship
Cheers! Your luxe escape begins here.
Stunning furnishings and layout.
Stunning furnishings and layout.
It's waiting for you. Take the plunge.
From another view.
Access to the marine sanctuary. Below the steps!
Just below our villa you have access to the marine sanctuary, literally just below these steps!
Million-dollar view. Surreal? See and experience it yourself.
Alfresco dining and this view.
All set just for you.
Breathtaking view while chilling. The staff will serve your favourite drink.
A different kind of pampering.
Your personal chef preparing your sumptuous meals.
Al fresco dining, sunset, and delicious food. Can it get better than this?
Al fresco dining, celebrate with friends and family.
Everything is all set for you.
The villa at night.
The cabana and infinity pool at night.
Lights on and chill.
The serenity of this place is contagious.
The night is young and the moon so bright.
Good night!
Sunset by the pool.
A photographer's delight!
We Host Weddings and Events - please contact us for more information and packages.
A sneak peek of the wedding.
Stunning bride and stunning location.
Picture perfect.
A special private venue for your special day.
Momentous events at Pure Shores Villa.
Exchange vows against the backdrop of the glittering infinity pool
Aerial shots of love birds.
Imagine your niche private event here.
Celebrate life's momentous occasions in a truly unforgettable setting.
Cheers to the newly weds.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jamie L
“Dream home”
Reviewed July 17, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

What a lovely stay! The moment you walk inside, you feel instant holiday. Dean couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. He stayed in touch with May-the villa manager, making sure we're settled and comfortable. No worries on the transportations and tours. Let them know your plans in prior, they will accommodate you well.

We are a big family traveled with many kids aged from 6 months to 12 years old, he offered us baby cots, electric sterilizer, and variety of toys for older kids to play with. The house is even more beautiful than than the pictures, its very clean, light, airy and well equipped with everything you would need. Staff were always ready to help with a smile on their face. (Even the tour guide "Jane" and drivers) We were never bothered. And thats going over and above!

Besides, We had great dining experience on every meal. The food is amazing, price is reasonable too. Let May know if u have any meal requirements.
For the pool, the villa has a lifeguard around the infinity pool, but still everyone must be cautious as there are some surprising drops that can catch children and adults by surprise.

Our stay was so magnificent and totally unforgettable, 3 nights wasn't long enough, we will definitely have to make it back there soon!

別墅真的非常非常棒! 正面朝大海, 設備齊全, 食物好吃價格合理, 員工超給力, 如果有去Tagbilaran 玩, 大家庭真的可以選擇這裡, 絕對值得.

Hi Jamie
Thank you to you and your extended family staying at Pure Shores Villa
So glad that we made your expectations and we truly can't wait to host you again and your husband in the near future.
Kind regards
seanieluf...
UK
“Perfect in every way- 5* villa”
Reviewed July 9, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I recently stayed for 9 memorable days at Pure Shores with 6 family members- it is a holiday I will simply never forget!

It was relaxing, extremely comfortable, luxurious, peaceful, classy, chilled.. And I know I will be back for more in the future.

I researched the villa prior to booking and the owners, Dean and Marcelle, were very helpful throughout the process. The villa is like no other I've witnessed before. The quality is clear to see throughout and makes for an extremely comfortable stay. The location and scenery is breathtaking- my idea of paradise. We were more than happy with the assistance we received from the Pure Shores staff. In true Filipino style, they were so helpful, thoughtful and considerate but most impressively, they were pro active and driven to cater for our needs.

Our age range varied greatly and naturally, so did our interests. I was keen to experience what the local area had to offer in terms of activities and the staff arranged all our requests once we spoken about what was available- snorkelling, scuba diving, Cabagnow (stunning!) and chap (activity centre incl zip line, tree top walk, bike zip). Other family members wanted to visit the local white sands, private beaches, waterfalls (the most impressive was Canomantad),
Lumayag Sandbar, Candijay rice terraces, historic caves such as the ones on Lamanok island and the Agipo viewpoint. Pure Shores were able to arrange all excursions to suit us as well as providing very cheap transport each day. The staff are local and could easily accommodate all of of our requests with the many connections they have. Many of these stunning places were only found because of the local knowledge the staff have- you won't find many of them in lonely planet, rough guides etc.

During our stay, we could also order in treatments at a fraction of the cost compared to back home- these included hour long full body massages outdoors in the cabana, as well as manicures and pedicures etc.

The food and drink provided was exceptional and there is a clear emphasis on buying local, fresh produce while again catering for our needs. Throughout our stay we had a fantastic choice for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The typical western tastes are catered for along with Asian/ local cuisine. It was evident to see from the open style kitchen that a great amount of time and effort is put into preparing all meals and drinks, largely by Mel the chef- the highlight for me was the fresh trevally which was caught that very morning by a local fisherman in addition to a local pork dish (humba) which again was outstanding in terms of taste, flavour and value for money. The portions were also very generous if you wanted more.

I felt compelled to review Pure Shores given the extraordinary time we spent there. By the end, I was sad to leave this luxurious getaway which is made so much more enjoyable by the natural beauty of the area and the hospitality you receive from both staff and locals. If you do choose Pure Shores, you are guaranteed to have one memorable holiday.

Sep 19, 2016
Thank you Sean for your detailed review
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time at the Villa and connected with the Philippines and it fantastic people first of all through our Villa and have many special memories to take back home
Regards
Patty G
“Beautiful Villa in Bohol”
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Stayed at Pure Shores Villa with some of my friends last June 24-26 and had the best time there! It takes around 2 hours to get to the villa from the airport but trust me, it's worth the long drive. The 5-bedroom villa is huuuuge and beautifully designed, with an infinity pool and the most spectacular view of the Bohol Sea. There's a small hut by the pool, perfect for bonding with friends/family, and a small campfire area that guests can freely use. We were welcomed by the most charming and friendly staff who were there to attend to our every need. We informed them that we couldn't avail of breakfast on our 2nd day because we had to head out early to go dolphin-watching, and it was so sweet of the staff to offer to pack our breakfast meals for us to eat on the road! All our meals there (including the welcome drink they served upon arrival) tasted great and the variety that they offered was way more than I had expected. The rooms were comfortable, the bathrooms clean and the space just overall relaxing. I have only great things to say about this place and highly recommend it to everyone!

Your age range 18-24
Sep 19, 2016
Thank you Patty for taking the time to review our Villa.
We appreciate your kind words and look forward to hosting you again in the future
Regards
Tim W
Singapore, Singapore
“The BEST villa in Bohol bar none.”
Reviewed June 16, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

What a property! Pure Shores really impresses as soon as you enter the gates. Perched high on a clifftop overlooking the simply stunning bay, the size and grandeur nature of the villa makes you feel like a celebrity. Our friends got engaged on this trip, and the warm owner Dean went out of his way to extend our stay and ensure that they had an amazing story to tell their future children where they popped the question!

The pool is epic drawing you in for a quick dip at all times, even being lit up with different coloured lights adding a romantic mood in the evenings. The Sanctuary room where we stayed is its own exclusive area past the pool down some stairs, giving you that added private space if you are traveling with a group or large family. The restaurant and dining area is like a professional Michelin-star spot, with different dishes being whipped up by the smiling chefs whenever you like.

Our staff were very accommodating, and helped us get from A to B, as Bohol island is actually quite large so you need to be organized if you want to go exploring! The place really a hidden treasure, your own palace in an area where there are not many tourists, despite being so close to popular Cebu. We grabbed some motorbikes and checked out the nearby beaches and Chocolate Hills lookout, with the amazing locals everywhere waving and saying hello as we went past. Overall, a picture-perfect holiday, leaving fantastic memories for all of us. 5 Stars!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amazing view and the amazing pool.
Liked least: Wifi struggled at times, as it does everywhere in the Philippines I gather!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
Jun 17, 2016
Dear Tim, we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the beauty of Bohol island and its people warm and welcome- we try to compliment this special place with our dream home Pure Shores
We thoroughly thank you for your detailed review - this is warmly welcomed and we Look forward to hosting you and your Friends / family in the future
Amands A
Panglao Island, Philippines
“Pure shores Villa”
Reviewed June 8, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I recently had the pleasure of being lucky enough to enjoy a stay in pureshores villa and forever will hold a spot in my heart for this amazing location. From the moment I arrive the friendly and efficient staff were so helpful making me feel welcome and comfortable. Dean the Villa owner with his warm personality, entranced me with his life knowledge and how Pure Shores came about with his many years of Globe trotting.
Such a beautiful place to unwind and escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life . Being a private villa means you can rent the villa exclusively to share with your family and friends for whatever celebrations you have- be it birthdays , weddings and etc. spend time getting spoilt by the pool and enjoy the amazing views with powder white sand beaches short scenic hikes nearby. All in all I believe this is the perfect place for get away ..

Thank You Amanda for your kind review
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hosting you and your friends/family in the future so that they too can enjoy our little bit of exclusive paradise
Jillybooj...
Quezon City, Philippines
“Feel like Royalty”
Reviewed May 31, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Not everyone gets to experience the feeling of being royalty but this with this experience, I could say I felt like a princess more than anything else.

The great experience starts when we first landed in Bohol. We didn't have to wait even a single minute. As soon as we exited the airport, we were greeted by the air conditioned van which was to bring us to the villa, and the very welcoming driver and helpers. (The songs on the way to the villa were also well-picked.

We were given complementary drinks as soon as we arrived. That was one of my trip. The "Finn's Surprise" smoothie is a must-try especially for tropical island lovers. It is by-far one of the best shakes I have ever tasted and I live walking distance from a Jamba Juice and a Starbucks.

The menu is the highlight of the trip because the cooking staff was very skillful in bringing out the flavor in whatever they cook. My personal favorites, being the banana foster (which I had almost five times in two days), Finn's surprise (which I had around seven times) and their seafood. For those though who want to watch their weight, there are some skinny options too like the egg white omelette with whole wheat bread and the fresh fruits and the "Finn's surprise" with no sugar and milk is also a good pick. I wouldn't recommend going on a diet in Pure Shores Villa though especially with the great cooks and the very diverse menu.

I also had the option to lounge around the swimming pool and the outdoor jacuzzi.
I only had to call the staff once to turn on the jacuzzi and I remembered just lounging around there for 2-3 hours.
The pool is also big enough for laps for those who want to burn the calories they'll be taking in since they won't be able to stop with the very delicious menu. I know I was swimming right after tasting everything they served during lunch and breakfast.

The view from the pool and the deck is also breath taking. After eating my heart out and swimming around the pool, I didn't forget to relax by reading a book while watching the sunset. The relaxation being another highlight of my trip.

I was only there for a few days and didn't go out to the city or around Bohol much but lounging around there was enough for me since the villa is that beautiful and the food was that good. The staff also did their best to attend to all my needs, be it a massage, foot spa, body scrub, any special request for food etc.

They also offer transportation to any place I may want to go. All the staff are locals so I know that if I get a bit lost or have no idea what to do, all I need to do is ask them. No one knows the place better than them.

I recommend Pure Shores Villa to any big group who wants to be treated like royalty for a few days and enjoy the convenience of a tropical experience. Also, a group who wants exclusivity especially for weddings or people who want out of town trips with their barkadas should book this very exclusive and lavish resort. The pool, jacuzzi and diverse menu will all be for their "guests of the week". They are also serving alcohol for those groups who want their late night "inumans.(drinking party)" Sadly, I wasn't able to have my late night "inuman" but it wasn't hard to imagine in that villa.

Book now for the experience of a lifetime.

Liked best: Food!
Traveling group: Large Group
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Jun 9, 2016
Thank you for spending the time to write such a deep hearted in-depth review.
We are glad that you felt so special, and we would warmly welcome you and your friends/family back again at PS Villa
Kiana87
Metro Manila, Philippines
“A great escape”
Reviewed May 31, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Pure shores was the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. I arrived on a morning flight after a tiring evening but I was instantly energized when I saw how amazing the place looked. I didn't know what to do first. The architecture of the place was exquisite, inviting a tropical atmosphere that I still long for as I write this. There are so many places around the villa to just chill. I recommend bringing a good book to read outside and enjoy what nature has to offer. You could also invite some friends and just hang out at the bar (which has quite a wide selection of liquor) or by the infinity pool.
I loved the food. The seafood was so fresh and the banana foster was simply one of the most scrumptious desserts I've ever tasted.
Of course, the villa also offers to coordinate city tours for you as well from seeing the tarsiers to the prehistoric caves to the outside beaches, you'll be pressed to know what to do next!
Would really recommend this and I hope to stay here again.

Liked best: The banana foster
Liked least: The wifi connection
Friends getaway Older travelers
Jun 9, 2016
Thanks Kiana for your kind review
Glad to hear that you were completely chilled out - you know where we are should you wish to recharge again in the future...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing