“Finger licking good”

Cuisines: American
Brantford, Canada
“Finger licking good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

The only thing Brantford's north end KFC lacks is sitting area. They have so much wasted space with that huge front lawn but no eating area. So delicious, friendly staff and spotlessly clean.

Visited July 2012

Niagara falls
“Employees Changing Expiry Dates In Front Of Me!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

I wanted to go to a restaurant across the street called San Frano's for some fast food, but they were closed on the Monday I was there - so I hopped over to KFC.

This location is very weird - I had an older employee once years ago go on and on about her single mom daughter who worked at Tim Hortons showing me photos the first time I was here.

The last time I went this week, the staff had all the salads out on the counter, removing best before dates, and placing new ones on the salads...kind of makes you want to run...

Let's just say I had my salad changed to another side on this trip, and won't be back unless I need to get setup with a single mom who works at a donut shop!

Visited June 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“the worst chicken in town”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2009

the worst chicken in town

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook