“I'd eat here again.”

Add it.
Warmington'S Bistro
Ranked #43 of 269 Restaurants in Brantford
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We were interested in having lunch at an interesting place - where the food would be excellent and it wouldn't be too hustle bustle. We certainly got that and more at Warmington's. We got a warm and personal welcome from Bob and we felt like we were being invited into his very own home to be served a meal prepared by his wife. The homemade tomato soup was very tasty with just the right amount of seasonings. The service we received was timely and attentive. The burgers and wraps were beautifully done and very tasty .... The background music was kind of bluesy and not too loud. The key lime pie is to die for. I love key lime pie but would never in a million years order it from a restaurant ... but with the meal so well done I decided to risk it. The key lime pie is to die for.

2  Thank Bea H

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have eaten here close to a hundred times in the last ten years and I can honestly say that it is without a doubt the best fresh and locally grown food you will ever get in this city! The service can sometimes leave something to be desired however the food and atmosphere totally makes up for it. Bob and Joleen Warmington are fantastic people! They run a fantastic establishment and I, for one, LOVE the live music on Friday nights! Too bad for the people living above the restaurant who have to work on Saturday mornings. Maybe it's time to move!

1  Thank Jamzmaher
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We always enjoy our lunch here and the food is amazing, freshly made and huge portions. Never disappointed. What a nice change from the chain restaurant heat and serve garbage... Always great service from Bob.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Best cook in Town, Original & Creative menu.
Handsome Ol' Bartender with an attitude
Fresh Ingredients
Local Blues Music venue
Wish I had a Warmington's Bistro in my town.
Lovely back patio
1 in a million !!

2  Thank Beth C
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is Brantford's best spot if your looking to have a freshly made meal while relaxing with friends and family. If your in a rush...don't go there...this place serves quality food. Small spot with a decor that keeps your head moving around. LOVE IT!!!