“Grease galore!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Wow! Its been awhile since ive had a rotti from here so decided to give it a go.. mistaken decision. Dont remember them soo soaked with oil! Just tasted gross also ruined a brand new pair of shorts from when grease splashed onto my shorts from taking out of box and on the plate. F@#$kers!!!!!!!!

3  Thank dgamble21

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I am new to West Brant and my friends raved about this place. So I ordered a panzerotti and a large lasagna with an extra 6 meatballs (also burnt). $32.00. I live 3 mins from Gigi's. The order was TERRIBLE!!! Worst I've ever had! The panzerotti was cold ( owner said that was impossible!, because I did call them immediately and complain), it is deep fried and if I tried I probably could have wrung the grease out of it, and the oil it was cooked in tasted a little like fish or Chinese food. And the lasagna which the takeout menu stated layers upon layers of noodles contained maybe 3 layers of noodles, was cold and like I told the "owner" on the phone, The frozen lasagna from the store tastes better. ( and I have tried quite a few). I was advised from said owner, that if I brought it back, she would make me a new order, WELL, I said send your driver back with my money and take your food. She refused. Gigi's has apparently gone down hill from the time my friends ate there. Definitely a Huge disappointment for good money.

2  Thank Kathy B
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Ignorant and rude phone response. Delivery showed up unable to process plastic and demanding we run to the bank. Duh...if I wanted to go out I would have not called for delivery. Then I called the store...where they accused me of trying to skip on paying and called me a liar. Add to this wet greasy and downright nasty food. Could we rate this far less than zero?... Avoid at all costs .

1  Thank Gail B
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Take it for what it is, Gigi's is extremely busy, and for good reason. The pizza toppings are copious for their prices and I couldn't think of a better hangover helper than the best fried panzerotti money can buy! The only flaw I can find for Gigi's is that they need to find a location with parking for their delivery drivers! Haha *cough*Driving into brantford from burford?*cough*

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The panzarrotti has always been my favourite, still great
. I walked in to this place last week and could not believe the disgusting filthy mess this place has become. This place should be on the Food Network show " health Inspectors".I don't think this place has been cleaned since the early 90's.

1  Thank ETraverse