“Wonderful relief from the big chains”
Review of My Thai

Ranked #45 of 264 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Brampton Ontario
“Wonderful relief from the big chains”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Pleasant decor. Great service. Terrific food. When travelling I like to ask the hotel desk clerk where they like to eat in town. This recommendation was a real diamond find

Visited July 2013

“Authentic tasty Thai”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

After two mediocre and heavy Italian meals in Brantford, I was looking for something a little lighter and tastier. I found it at this authentic Thai cuisine. The green curry is as good as most places in Toronto. Friendly service, good size portions that even satisfied my hungry son. Would recommend this place to anyone looking for good Asian cuisine.

• Visited July 2013
Toronto, ON
“Good Thai food, a cut above”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I can't comment on the service or decor as I picked up my order , but the food I had was good; the green mango salad was excellent, and the coconut chicken soup was good and very flavourful. I will no doubt order from them again when I'm next in town.

• Visited June 2013
Brantford, Canada
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I am vegetarian and they offer many vegetarian options here. I love their Pad Thai with Tofu...it's delicious. I highly recommend this place to my friends.

Visited December 2012
Paris, Ontario, Canada
“Great Thai food!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was glad they moved from the downtown area, it is nicely decorated, the service was great and the food suggestion from our waitress was an excellent choice, specially for some of our friends who were there for the first time. All good!

Visited September 2012