“5 star”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Brantford
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar Brantford is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 269 Restaurants in Brantford
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2012

the keg is soo good best restorunt in brantford by far

Reviewed April 30, 2012

In short...the quality of the food was very good, in general. I ordered Creole Chicken and got a very tasty dish with "Keg fries" that were very well cooked. That did not disappoint, and neither did the complimentary rolls. My salad with the greens and the house dressing was bitter, but I think it was mainly the greens and perhaps wasn't the best personal choice for me...
That having been said, my review reflects the quality of the food and not the price...I think for the portion and the quality alone, the price would bring the rating down to average. It's very pricey, and it's just as good as a restaurant charging half the price. $31 for the entree and the salad.
But it wouldn't be fair to cheat the quality, which was good...so if you've got the money, why not?

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I love the keg, I have been to alot of different ones and love them all. Please take me again!!!

Reviewed February 1, 2012

The food is always excellent here however I didn't feel what we were served was worth the money paid.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

Brantford Keg was pleasant, tasty, well served and the food felt fresh. will go again.