“not happy”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I found our food to be only warm and honestly gross. It was soggy and seemed way to greasy and rich. I had the eggs benedict and my daughter had the same. We both usually love this for breakfast and was very disappointed. We will not go back again.

1  Thank Tammy C

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The owners along with most staff are super friendly & the food is always excellent. Their prices tend to be a higher than most breakfast places, luckily my favourite is the Bobby button, something I can only eat half of when there. I take the other half home and have breakfast the following day, so it works out to a lot less per meal.

We have been to quite a few Cora's and the Brantford location is by far our favourite. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went here for a breakfast some time ago and were pleased with having a different breakfast meal that the usual. Although we found the meal to be pricey, it was good.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Breakfast today was good. Out of six only one issue. The crepes were cold. Server was very attentive.. I like Cora's but there are times when the meal is not set out quickly and the food cools. Still, will return.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Food poisoning big time. Had the custard which clearly was the cause of my sickness. Called and spoke to managment and they promised to send me coupons which never arrived. Which was fine because I was in no hurry to EVER return.

2  Thank peaceful_family