“Great value / fast delivery”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #89 of 264 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Pizza
ont
“Great value / fast delivery”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Ordered 2 Med with 3 toppings and a bread side..$30 included delivery, tax and a $3 tip. It arrived hot, and exactly what we ordered - I ordered on-line as per usual and there is never an issue.

One thing I noticed - I am not sure if in the last couple of months they have changed the pizza sauce?..Peppercorns added maybe? - I love it - DOwn side is my kids now say its "Spicy" - And they are right the pizza does have a little kick to it. Thats 2 times in a row the kids wont eat the pizza - They are aged 3 and 5 - Cheese pizza only - So its not a pepperoni or other spicy factor.

Long story short - Its great value, tastes great every time - Just the new sauce or something has made it so that I dont thnk I can order it for my kids anymore :(

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank snipps

Guelph, Canada
“Delicious and with Fast Delivery”
Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Ordered a lot of pizzas for my grandmothers friends who helped her move. Delivered within about 49 minutes and they called as our buzzer wasn't set up yet. My only complaint was that when I went to the lobby which was actually quite far, te delivery driver wanted me to take the pizzas in the pizza bag thingy to the apartment and then bring itback to him. It was far too much for me to carry and I was wondering how he was expecting to earn his tip do I asked him to carry it himself to the door, which he did.

Other than that, I was happy and I will continue to order from Dominos as its my favourite

Niagara falls
“Walk In Special is VALUE!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Domino's locations across Ontario have very different looks and specials, and they are confusing. This location however has all the good specials (medium pick-up for $4.99, etc.) that the better locations have, as well it looks clean.

Food was fast, service was great, and tasted good!

Visited March 2012
Brantford, Canada
“Very good pizza for delivery!”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

My wife & I love the philly cheese steak pizza! Good quality pizza for a chain place.

• Visited January 2012