“It's Arby's for cryin' out loud!”
Review of Arby's

Cuisines: Fast Food, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Hamilton
“It's Arby's for cryin' out loud!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

It's fast food! You eat here not because it's good but because it's convenient and fills your stomach. Why would you even reading a review? This is junk food. What's wrong with you?

Visited October 2012
2 Thank FNIGUY

Niagara falls
“It's an Arby's - What Else Can I Say?”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I travel to Brantford a lot for work and sometimes I feel like just a quick meal at a Fast Food restaurant - this Arby's is somewhat dated, and located almost attached to a weird gas station (parking is at the very back of the restaurant) but has the typcial Arby's food and good service. The Dining room was clean but dated, and restrooms were OK for a fast food establishment.

Visited March 2012
Brantford, Canada
“A change that wasn`t too bad”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Wanted something different so today we had Arby`s for lunch. Did the drive thru & it went relatively quick. Loaded Curly fries were good & the sandwich was good. Nothing exceptional here. For what you spend you could get an amazing deli sandwich else where but if you want convenience this is what you get.

• Visited May 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Arby's is sometimes a nice alternative to burger joints but I recently went here with my family and had a bad...”
Reviewed November 15, 2008

Arby's is sometimes a nice alternative to burger joints but I recently went here with my family and had a bad experience.

As an extra, I ordered some onion rings and they said I'd have to wait for them and that they'd bring them to my table. The order was completely forgotten and when I went up to remind them they said they'd start making some. When they finally arrived I looked in the box and there were (count em) 5 very small rings in there. There was more box than there were onion rings.

After waiting sooooo long for them because they forgot, I was pissed. I took the box up to the manager and asked him if this was serious or a joke. He said they actually count 5 for each box.

Arby's in Brantford is generally empty, even at dinner time... now I know why.

We're finished with them... won't return.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook