See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2016

Pros:
Cheap motel with a special weekly rate
Spacious room
Comfortable bed

Cons:
-No water softener and water is hard in Brantford
- Exterior of motel looks like a wreck. Not taken care off for a while
- When I first stepped in, I had to clean the cobwebs from the lamps
- no sound insulation. Could hear my neighbor snore all night and had a hard time sleeping
-BEWARE OF THE BED BUGS. There is an infestation there. Could not sleep at night from all the bites
In fact I would wake up several times a night to kill a few of them. Tried even spreading my ped with a pesticide but that did not work !!

Date of stay: November 2016
2  Thank Tamer I
Reviewed October 12, 2016

This is a very old motel. We were so tired we just needed a clean place to sleep for a couple of days. Our room was in the middle between two others that appear to be long-term residents, one with children. The place was pretty clean but more spartan than I have seen for a long time. No fluff left on these towels and not even a clock in the room. The King bed was more like a Queen bed and it sported two small pillows - thank goodness we had others in our vehicle! We did ask for additional pillows and they were "all out". Our neighbours hung outside and chatted into the wee hours and appear to be monthly renters. There is almost no soundproofing so doors slamming and children wailing didn't allow for a restful time. If I were a solo traveller on business for a quick one night in and out this would do, but nothing more. If we knew more about the place before booking we would never have stayed here.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Scarpetta S
Reviewed January 17, 2016

I was looking for a cheap weekly rate at a small motel and after looking at half a dozen others, settled on this place. In fairness, the room was large and the bed was comfortable. Although I was assured the room was non smoking, I soon discovered that was not the case. However, it got worse. I discovered roaches and the final straw was bedbugs. Needless to say, I got a refund on the balance of my money and got the heck out of there. If you're in the area, keep looking! You don't want to stay there.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Brad L
Reviewed December 28, 2015

cheap room, clean and friendly staff. beds were comforatble and the room had adequate supplies for the evening stay over...i would recommend for anyone that just needs a place to sleep and shower...overall not bad

Room tip: wi fi good
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MGBdriver70
Reviewed September 13, 2015

Arrived 10pm Friday night and was told I was the last one to check in. Clerk was very polite, room was clean, it was very quiet in room #20, second last from the end. Chose this one as Days Inn was full as were all others this weekend but am glad I tried it. Would stay there again.
It was $65 per night - used Trivago.ca