“Surprise in Brantford”

Moose Winooski's Brantford
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: On King George Road, just south of the 403. Stop in and enjoy Legendary Food and service at a great price. Moose welcomes families, groups and teams and offers a wide ranging menu.
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We stumbled on Moose Winooski's one night when other restaurants were packed. We're glad we did. Great wings and caesar salad. They offer a lot of unique beers and my wife had the Margharita Coronita. If you're looking for a casual meal after shopping or to watch the game, I recommend this place. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

i have been 2 this restaurant 2 other times for birthday parties for kids and decided to go out with my husband.very busy place.very noisy.if you want to have nice conversation over dinner,forget it.cant even think clearly,so much noise.not enoyable at all.as this wasnt bad enough my sister and her husband wanted to go out one night for supper together and wanted to go to the moose.i protested this,insisting we go else where.she kept insisting itsnot that bad.well again it was that bad.the waitresses keep saying its because they have a sports bar there as well.so it gets noisy.it was not just the sports room.its just way to busy and noisy.i understand busy but ive never been to a restaurant where you could not enjoy your meal and here what your own party is saying.i went to red lobster new years 2012 and believe me it was busy.we waited half hour for a table .not to bad concidering the occasion.however at least i could carry a conversation with my husband compared to the moose.also since they changed their menus.its not as great.find the menu is lacking in choices.blah.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I ate here a few weeks ago and I was pretty disappointed. I ordered the chicken wings and to say the least they were plain and under cooked. Our waitress was slow and did not make our two person table a priority. Too bad for her because we are good tippers. The washroom was dirty, and lacking in essentials. The bar was rowdy with only three patrons at 7 o'clock in the evening. Not the place to go to enjoy a cold beer and wings after a long work day.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This is my favorite Brantford eatery. The ribs are to die for and the atmosphere is "up north" hunting lodge Canada. Decor is log cabin, service is great, beer is cold... what more could one ask?

1  Thank Shirley R
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great place to bring the kids for a unique Canadian dining experience a great time was had by all. Server was family orientated.

1  Thank fatgyrl