“Great Night. Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro 515

Bistro 515
Ranked #96 of 264 Restaurants in Brantford
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Brantford, Canada
“Great Night. Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

A thoroughly enjoyable meal last night at Bistro 515. My husband and I and another couple had a great meal. I ordered lobster Mac and cheese, my husband had the braised rib, our friends had perch and salmon. Everything was cooked to perfection and beautifully presented. The owner Bruce is a wonderful man this a passion for creating great food. Our waitress, Rachel was very sweet, friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our evening and will definitely return

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Foodie5913

toronto canada
“Enjoyable Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We enjoyed an excellent anniversary dinner at this lovely restaurant. We ordered from the "Date Night" menu - we shared a salmon and warm quinoa salad appetizer, hubby had steak diane and I had the short rib and we shared a delicious trio of desert plate. The food was tasty and well presented and the portions were perfectly sized.
Our server was extremely pleasant.
We will return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank spikem
Brantford, Canada
“A GEM IN BRANTFORD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I agree with the two other reviewers!! This place is a real Gem....food is great as well as the staff...they will answer any questions as well 'tweaking' a menu item just for you. Can;t wait to go again!

2 Thank DIANNE C
Brantford, Ontario, Canada
“Great Food, Cozy Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

This is definitely one of the better restaurants in Brantford! I can't decide what was better... the food or the staff. The restaurant is clean cozy and inviting. I have dined there a few times now and the food is consistently delicious. You won't be disappointed!

4 Thank Danielle N
Nepean, Ontario
“Really, really nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

We did not have terribly high hopes for this small strip mall restaurant, but were blown away by the food, atmosphere and service. Brantford is really not famous for fine dining, but now has it with Bistro 515. We shared the charcuterie plate, prosciutto, salami, homemade pate etc. It was certainly adequate for two and quite delicious. My partner enjoyed her calves liver, while my sirloin was unmatched. The presentation added to our pleasure as did the friendly, professional and unobtrusive service. The bill was quite reasonable for the quality of food and wine enjoyed. (about $100 for the shared starter, two mains and three glasses of wine...Guess who had the two) I was glad to see Bistro 515 doing good business and look orward to visiting again. I recommend it highly.

4 Thank Northern_Tourist