TripAdvisor
Brantford
Post
Inbox
Search

“Worst Pizza Pizza in Ontario”
Review of Pizza Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Pizza
Ranked #164 of 303 Restaurants in Brantford
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Been staying in Brantford for work for the past month. Have ordered from this pizza pizza three times. The first time it took an hour to arrive, the food was burnt, dips missing, and driver was super ignorant.

The second time I ordered it took an hour and twenty minutes. I had to call three times until the store finally got a hold of their driver and magically it showed up five minutes later. My food was cold, and my pizzas were burnt and lacking toppings.

Third time, I ordered for delivery again. First thing in the morning when they opened. I knew they would f up the pizza, so I ordered the wing-it box. After an hour and 45 minutes I called to see where my food was. The store was shocked it hadn't arrived yet. No sht. I was the first order when the store opened, no reason to be late. Called again at the two hour mark, they had contacted the driver and he was on his way. All of these times, I am still expected to pay, of course. No recourse, no refund, no restitution, nothing. My wings are cold and soggy. I have a box of ice fries. My funnel Stix are also ice. My dips are missing. This is the single worst experience I have ever had with delivery drivers. Pizza pizza used to be my go to choice for delivery when I was travelling as they used to be consistent. This is a disgrace. I will never order from this place again, and neither will any of my co-workers or family that are travelling with me.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

So after a day of traveling and no food in the fridge, we decided on ordering 2 pizzas from Pizza Pizza. When only 1 arrived, we questioned the driver about the second one and he's had no idea about it. After calling the dispatch, they apologize and then want to charge me for their mistake. We ate the first one and it was cold. Worst pizza ever. I've had better frozen pizza. Never again

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019

Awful delivery driver. Hazard on the roads. Cut me off with my elderly mother in car she was jerked forward and traumatized by it. Driven by a red Hyundai Elantra with pithad on the windshield.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I was at my friends ordering a box deal.
I placed the order online and waited. And waited. And waited. When an hour had passed I called the number (pizza pizza doesn’t have direct calling to the stores anymore your call goes to a call centre) and they told me the delivery driver had refused to deliver my order because he felt his safety was at risk. I live in Charlotte street in a house with a walkway that was free of ice and not obstructed by anything and it was a clear night.
At this point I’m angry and hungry so I ask the man at the call centre what this life-threatening thing was. He said there were no details about it that it was just reported as unsafe and we will be unable to order.
I said it sounded like the driver was either late or didn’t feel like delivering it and the operator agreed with me. He gave me a credit of $35 (even tho I received no food) and did his best to calm me down.
Thing is this never happened to me when I was back at my own apartment. I used my credit the next day without issue. Perhaps the delivery driver had a bad experience with someone prior to my moving in.
I’m upset because no one called me to say I wasn’t getting my food. I’m upset because when you’re employed to do a job you’re supposed to do that job. You cannot pick and choose whom you deliver to. This delivery driver cost his company $35 last night for no good reason.
He should be highly reprimanded if not just fired.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

This is our second time here. Excellent well dressed pizza. We thought the Fairview Dr. Pizza Pizza would be as good so we tried last week expecting fully dressed fresh pizza. Very disappointing pizza and that locations bad service. We drive from the north end to this Colborne St location to pick up. Will order again. Thanks to u pizza pizza still can have a good reputation In Brantford. :)

Date of visit: February 2018