“Excellent Place To Dine”
Review of Boston Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boston Pizza
Ranked #83 of 266 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: International
Brantford
“Excellent Place To Dine”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This is a family restaurant. It has a dining room area with tables and booths, the Bar area and an outside patio. Very clean. Food is served up quickly. It is hot and tasty. Relaxing atmosphere. My friend and I enjoyed our meal very much. We both had the slow roasted pork back ribs dinners and they were so tender, the meat literally fell off the bones. The garden salad I had and the Caesar salad my friend had were fresh, crisp and very good. With our dinners we had steamed vegetables and a slice of garlic toast. We had no room for dessert.

The meal is served with the ribs, coleslaw and garlic toast and your choice of two side dishes. We chose the salads and steamed vegetables. You also get to choose the type of sauce you want on your ribs.

They have meals for the whole family on their menu and a good selection of food types from which to choose too.

I would recommend this restaurant for the whole family.

We will be going back again.

• Visited March 2013