“Dolch 'Eh Bistro . . . Two Thumbs Up!!!!!”
Review of Dolch'Eh Bistro - CLOSED

Dolch'Eh Bistro
Cuisines: Eastern European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure of enjoying lunch at Dolch 'Eh Bistro. The restaurant, as other reviewers have mentioned, is quite small, (we counted seating for approximately 16), very clean, and serves up utterly fantastic food. We were looking for a restaurant we can take our friends and relatives to when they visit Brantford, and we now have found the perfect place.
They offer a choice of 12 entrees, all of which are under $10.00. An assortment of sandwiches, all under $8.00. Extremely affordable all around.
My wife enjoyed the Cabbage Rolls which comes with potatoes and your choice of side. They were excellent (I tried a bite). My choice was the Gypsy Goulash. Can't say enough about that dish. Absolutely delicious. The potato pancake was yummy, the beef chunks perfectly tender and the sauce and veggies capped off a wonderful dish.
Definitely will be returning, since there are many, many dishes that sound soooo good.

2  Thank Eric H

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Read the reviews while looking for something different to eat in Brantford. Headed over and was not disappointed. Looking forward to our next visit.

2  Thank modave3
Reviewed July 17, 2013

After hearing this restaurant advertised on the radio I checked out the reviews and decided they were worth checking out, I was not disappointed. I went for take-out got the cabbage rolls with potato salad and beet sides. I thoroughly enjoyed the cabbage rolls, the potato salad is truly yummy and if you are a beet lover you will enjoy this healthy side. The portions were large, the cost very reasonable and the service very friendly!! Lovely people.
I will return again to eat in their cozy area for dining.

1  Thank Brenda L
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My husband and I met friends for a quiet Saturday lunch after reading the excellent reviews. We were not disappointed. We each ordered different menu items and they all were delicious. Portions are very large and it's evident that time and great effort are put into its preparation.
We can't wait to return.

1  Thank Lois H
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I went on Saturday for lunch, first visit. We will be back many times. The food was excellent servings large, I couldn't finish my Chicken Sautee which was simply delicious. I had the dill cabbage with it, really very good. My husband had the corned beef on rye which came with potatoe salad. We thouroughly enjoyed our meal and I had enough for Sunday lunch too. Five Stars from us.

1  Thank chrisjoand