“AWSOME SUSHI”

Cuisines: Japanese
Stoney Creek, Canada
“AWSOME SUSHI”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I ate here on a friday evening service was quick ..although strange because we had one server take our drink orders ..someone else brought the drinks then yet a third server took our sushi order and yet another brought the first round of sushi. We ordered from the all you can eat sushi menu ..The sushi was VERY GOOD! there was also a small chinese buffet at the restaurant that you could go help yourself. Atmosphere and decor are very modern. Will definetly come back..You can't beat the Value!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank s j

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great new place!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband tried this place first as I'm not a huge fan of sushi. He raved about it so much I agreed to try it. So glad I did, it is fantastic.
A few times our orders didnt show up, but for the most part, the service was great. I loved the option of choosing from the Chinese buffet and off the menu. We will definitely be going back.

1 Thank Twocutiepies
“Welcomed service oriented!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Staff are attentive without being annoying, clean, and beautifully decorated. Food offering is above expectations and overly diverse. Most definitely recommended for all ages and occasions.

1 Thank D L
Brantford, Canada
“Huge sushi”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

i eat sushi every week and my friend and I ordered some rice and a bunch of sushi. The sushi is HUGE. Twice the size of normal sushi. They make you pay for what you don't eat and it's a bit of a scam. There was too much rice for the amount of seaweed and filling.

Paris, Canada
“Very good Sushi.”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

It's an all you can eat, order by item sushi fest and Chinese buffet. The buffet is small; about enough to tide you over until your sushi or tempura is delivered to your table. Drink menu is limited. Overall a good experience and very quick service.

• Visited August 2012