Sushi Eight
Ranked #141 of 269 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I liked everything about this restaurant. I've taken several friends there and they loved it!!! Service is great, atmossphere is great...food is the best!!!!! Always fresh food!!! The dinner is over priced though. I try to go for lunch. The price is very reasonable at lunch.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

A friend who enjoys sushi talked me into trying out a new place in town. Service was quick & very polite. It's all you can eat sushi or chinese food. I tried some chinese food while waiting for our first order of sushi & it was okay, nothing special. However all the fresh sushi etc served was fantastic!!! I loved it all & would eat there again anytime! I was annoyed we were past the lunch price time when paying but oh well. Still good & I will return for lunch again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2012

The place was only open for a little while and my niece asked us to join her at the Sushi Eight. It is a smorgasbord buffet but with a little twist. The have a small Chinese buffet bar with the usual Chinese food. But then in addition to the Chinese they also offer the Japanese Sushi. It is all you can eat but you order what you want from menu so it takes a little getting used to the system but this way they are fresh and delicious.

We also had another reluctant girl with us that had never tried Sushi as she was under the believe that all Sushi was just raw fish. She was pleasantly surprised and tells me that she has been back as they offer a great variety of Sushi all made to order and really tasty.

So if you are interested in a delicious experience try Sushi Eight… if you like Sushi you will like the place.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

We ended up at this restaurant by chance - were going to try another chinese buffet newly opened not far from this restaurant, but reviews weren't very good. So we ended up at Sushi Eight. Thankful too. Service was very good, some difficulty understanding their English.
This place is a combo chinese and japanese sushi. The chinese buffet is small but works, you wouldn't want anything bigger. Food was very good and staff was always changing the trays. You can also order off the sushi menu - NOTE - if you do not eat all of your sushi they charge $1 per piece left over. It is stated at the top of the menu. The sushi was very good. The menu lets you know whether it is spicy, vegetarian or raw fish. Which is very helpful. Was alot of food, we were stuffed. Decor is very nice as well, restaurant clean. They also do delivery. Would recommend this restaurant and would go back again.