“Disgusting.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Disgusting.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

This place is absolutely disgusting. I came because I had reservations with a group of friends, but half of us couldn't even bring ourselves to eat her because of the horrible atmosphere. Automatically when you walk in, the place looks sketchy. The set up is weird and it definitely needs to be updated. We sat down at our table and there was crumbs, pieces of food, and hair under the plastic covering overtop of the table cloth. It gets better- the drink menu was crumpled up and had stains on it, cobwebs were hanging off of the ceiling, and lights were falling apart, the bottom of the empty "fish tank" when you first walk in the door was filled with random crap and garbage. Like I said before, half of us decided not to eat, and I was one of them. The food my friends got looked disgusting- they didn't think it was all that great either. Was much worth the walk to go to Wendy's down the road rather than eating there. Do not waste your time. I've never been so unappetized at a restaurant. Honestly surprised this place isn't closed down yet.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank hannahsuds

Brantford, Canada
“To The Restaurant Wall of Shame”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I don't enjoy writing poor reviews, however my negative comments to this unfortunate negative experience is well deserved. Food was cold, vegetable dishes were not cooked, roast beef was very tough and unpalatable. The appearance of the food at the buffet was messy, and unpleasant to look at compared to their "buffet competitors" who continually clean and tend to the appearance of the food. The variety of food was rather unremarkable, desert pastry's were stale and several days old. In the buffet category of restaurants WEST GARDEN does not deserve even a hint of favourable recommendation. A complete waste of time, and money!

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Ken T
“Always enjoy there food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food is always excellent and they have all of the main dishes that one would expect at a Chinese restaurant. Great deal. The service could sometimes be better but that's usually due to the volume of customers.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank segrigs
“"Good service,but awful food"”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My parents and I including my husband went here for Dinner on 07/15/13. Service good but food was really bad. Asked for white rice, was told they don't make it!
Hardly a place to eat at and enjoy. My parents like it but my husband and I will not be back here. Food quality is extremely poor. Not fresh and very cool. Not impressed all around. Tables and chairs dirty. My Mom sat on a dirty chair. Not much of assortment of food. Not enough of beef and chicken. Most of it was pork. We're not happy!! I wouldn't give it to my pet! Even it might be cheaply priced but it's not worth it! The bathroom sooooo dirty and toilets needed to be cleaned and flushed! I cleaned one for me to go. So don't waste your money folks, go somewhere you can get better all around!! Will not be back!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sweetslovak
Brantford
“Must agree with other writers, food is marginal and place is a mess”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is only marginal and the service is poor, dishes piled all over other tables and carpet is disgusting. For the money your better to go to Yong Great Wall on King George

• Visited December 2012