“to busy on weekens”

Add it.
Brantford Charity Casino
Ranked #13 of 43 things to do in Brantford
Reviewed December 24, 2013

to busy on weeken cant get on the machines you want .One of the staff members I fine rude when you ask to make my change to a bill she remarked not nicely (what no pennies ) as if I was a problem wasting her time. when I first started to go I won a lot now I am lucky if I walk out with any money. I have handy cap parking and its almost impossible to get a parking spot as I don't belive there are enough spots. I look like I am not disable but I have P A D which is very painfull and walking is is really difficult.

3  Thank jo-ceegirl
There are newer reviews for Brantford Charity Casino

Reviewed November 25, 2013

never enough tables for poker, normally a long wait even if there is 7 or 8 people waiting, should open another table. Drinks are expensive and parking is ridiculous
Food is good , but people at the tables should not be able to hold seats to go and eat
when there are people waiting if you want to eat you should give up your seat. I have sat at tables for as much as an hour with only half the people playing as others were away eating.

2  Thank steve1336
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Large casino, lots of tables and slots. good parking and the restaurant is very good. I live in Brantford and visit there often. Staff is very friendly. Sometimes I even come out a winner!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you like a casino this is a good place to visit. There are slots and tables with something for everyone as a bonus the food is pretty good also. Warning this casino can get very busy. If you are having a hard time finding parking there is a shopping centre across the street where you can park.

1  Thank cepage1ca
Reviewed August 4, 2013

The last time I went, I won. Which is always a bonus. It's nicely decorated and smoke free. The staff are friendly. You can self serve for soft drinks, tea and coffee. Be prepared if going on the weekend as it is packed. There is a good variety of machines and table games.

1  Thank Lelyat