“A small, nice casino but big enough to spend to relax in....” 4 of 5 bubbles

Brantford Charity Casino
Ranked #14 of 43 things to do in Brantford
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A small, nice casino but big enough to spend to relax in....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Casinos are never good to go to to make one rich...If to get rich quick is one's desire and reason to gamble, one usually ends up much poorer. My wife and I go to them to relax...we win or lose a little, like less than $100 and we leave after 1 to 1- 1/2 hours. So, we go to this compact casino for relaxation....It is good enough for us, it's clean and recently renovated, the staff are nice and helpful, a lot of retirees spend time there, and it does not get overly crowded. And it's close enough to cities like Hamilton, Toronto, Cambridge, Burlington, Guelph - all cities are in Ontario Canada

Visited August 2012

Southern Ontario
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Slots and tables”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

The good news is a lot of variety for gaming in a smaller town. The table crews are friendly and engaging, the facility clean and freshly renovated. The food in the restaurant is very good and the service excellent. Of course the main issue is to watch the slots as they are not loose by any means, as it looks like the owners are trying to make it look profitable so they can sell the operation in March 2013. This is widely discussed by patrons.

Visited August 2012
Caledonia, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Take my money! lol”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Wish there was more of the old school games-slots. Too many of these ones that are electronic. I want the old kind, so i know what i am winning or playing for. And what happened to the bonus piggy ones!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Michele A
Niagara Falls,On
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

Knew the size of this casino before we went. We were coming home from out of town and thought we would give it a try. Found it an enjoyable little casino. Not everyone has to be the size of the ones we have here in Niagara Falls. A casino is not meant for people to leave as big winners, so if you're just going for a couple of hours of entertainment it's not a bad little place.

Visited July 2012
Hamilton, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Need to up the "anti" - that is that they need to teach staff to smile & greet”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

yes, it has been renovated - yes, it is clean - too bad they didn't renovate the attitude of the staff - when I visit a casino I do so because I want to have a good time, play some games, bet at some tables, laugh, be entertained, leave my money and go home - the atmosphere at Brantford Charity Casino is not welcoming so I will choose to put my money onto tables and into slots at Seneca in Niagara Falls, NY

Visited June 2012