“Reliably Delicious Food”
Review of Gus & Guidos

Gus & Guidos
Ranked #24 of 269 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: A casual comfortable dynamic Greek/Italian experience right on the main drag....Hwy 24 in Brantford....200 Seat restaurant....Bar....80 Seat entertainment patio with Tiki outdoor bar and BBQ..
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is my go to restaurant. They have a varied menu of both Italian and Greek. I love the souvlaki platter. The owner is always around the restaurant talking to his guests. The son sings opera in the restaurant. A real family restaurant and a great place for Brantford.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food here was not that great when I came. My meatballs last year were hard and they blamed a new chef. They had some live entertainment and it was ho-hum.

1  Thank Erinia
Reviewed May 21, 2013

The idea of a restaurant that serves Greek and Italian is interesting & if it's done well could present some solid options - unfortunately this one does not. The Greek salad had about triple the dressing needed. Lasagna was bland and overcooked. I haven't gone back.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Perhaps my expectations were too high. I had heard great things about Gus & Guidos, but I wasn't overly impressed. Although the quantity of food was excellent, the quality was mediocre. The service and atmosphere were good. I just didn't think the food was that awesome. Still better than any chain restaurant ie. Kelsey's, Boston Pizza, etc.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Been several times .Sometimes a very long wait [they don't accept reservations which i don't like] and when busy there is no space to sit and wait for your table
Last time we went there was a birthay party and it was so loud we couldn't have a conversation at our table We had to chat over coffee at Tim Hortons
Chairs are hardwood and not great to sit on after awhile
The food is great and lots of it