On Saturday were traveling through Brantford. Got lost on our way home and a little too tired to continue driving we decided to look for a hotel. Drove around for 20 minutes looking for a good deal. The other two hotels we went to were over priced, considering it was the middle of the night.
The woman at the front desk offered us a good rate, she showed us the room we were going to stay in before we checked in, and even offered to print me a map so we could find our way back home in the morning.
The room was very nice and the breakfast was ok. (Could have been a better selection.) But over all a nice place to stay. If we come through Brantford again we'll definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Brantford is a clean, comfortable and very affordable 75 room hotel in the hub of major brand name restaurants, shopping, and the Wayne Gretzky Sports Centre that features an Olympic sized pool, state of the art hockey and gym facilities plus the Sports Hall of Recognition. Located just off highway 403 at Exit 38 (Wayne Gretzky Parkway). Your stay includes: Free Hot Breakfast, Free Swim passes to the Gretzky Centre, Free Wi-fi, Free parking, Free newspaper, fridges, microwaves in all rooms, Flat Screen TV, in-room controlled air conditioning. Ask about our Partner Promotions, Stay and Play, Spa, and Outdoor Adventure, Golf,and Wedding discounts! Meeting space available on both levels. Every Day is a Great Day at Days Inn Brantford! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Brantford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Brantford Hotel Brantford
- Brantford Days Inn
- Days Inn Brantford Ontario