“Good getaway destination”
Review of Days Inn Brantford

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Brantford
Reviewed September 1, 2009

On Saturday were traveling through Brantford. Got lost on our way home and a little too tired to continue driving we decided to look for a hotel. Drove around for 20 minutes looking for a good deal. The other two hotels we went to were over priced, considering it was the middle of the night.
The woman at the front desk offered us a good rate, she showed us the room we were going to stay in before we checked in, and even offered to print me a map so we could find our way back home in the morning.
The room was very nice and the breakfast was ok. (Could have been a better selection.) But over all a nice place to stay. If we come through Brantford again we'll definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
GMBrantford, General Manager at Days Inn Brantford, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Thank you very much for your review of the Days Inn Brantford.

I am happy to hear that you were able to find us and that we were the best place at the best price.

I hope we have a chance to see you again!

Reviewed July 13, 2009

I really enjoy myself at the DAYS INN brantford, the staff are friendly, helpful and my room was very clean up to date, and the breakfast was great!! I would just like to say keep up the great work,

Sam King

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business

We work very hard to ensure that all of our guests have a great stay.

I'm glad that you enjoyed your time at the Days Inn Brantford.

Thank you for your kind comments!

Reviewed May 4, 2009

This is a fantastic hotel... nice and clean, spacious rooms, and a better than average breakfast selection. What stands out the most, however, is the awesome staff. Keep up the good work and you'll have plenty of repeat customers!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple

The Days Inn Brantford is built on wonderful staff who provide great service. It is because of them that you are able to enjoy your stay.

Thank you very much for your fantastic comments!

Reviewed May 1, 2009

I recently stayed at this hotel while attending my son's swim meet. I had never stayed at a Days Inn before however if this hotel is any indication of what to expect from this hotel chain I will definitely be staying at Days Inn's in the future. The rooms were great and the accommodating staff were excellent. Good job.
The Deluxe Continental far exceeded our expectations.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank ellenmorgan

The Days Inn Brantford hopes to exceed all of our guests' expectations.

We do our very best to uphold the Days Inn's brand standards when providing excellent service as well as clean and comfortable rooms.

We hope to get the chance to see you again.

Reviewed January 28, 2009

Having to book this particular trip on very short notice, I called the hotel directly - I was given a rate but was able to get an upgraded room when I checked in. Very courteous and friendly at the desk and I appreciate the efforts to print off maps for my travelling the following day.

Hotel is central to everything in Brantford and walking distance to the mall...most of the stores in downtown close very early on weeknights.

Good breakfast selection!!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank HA-Trainer

I am happy that you had a chance to stay with us and I appreciate your review of the Days Inn Brantford.

We are first class service at an economy class price.

We will see you again soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2008

This hotel was booked for some of my 10 year-old's hockey team for a recent road trip. I paid cash for the room upon check-in and had to leave my C/C # for incidentals. It was an early night as the boys had to be in Hamilton next day for a noon game.

A few days later, I was reviewing my cc statement and noticed a charge for $100. I attempted to contact the hotel on 2 occassions. First time I was told the charge was an incidental that was put through but only the manager could speak to it or reverse it. I asked for the manager to call me back but she did not. Attempted again, same response/same person, I'll have the manager call you. No response. I tried 5 more times...couldn't get through. Finally reached someon on the night desk who looked into the issue. He called back 10 minutes later and said I was charged $100 for "smoking" in the room. I don't smoke, no one on our team smokes, so I found this laughable and thought it would be easily rectified. WAS I EVER WRONG!!!

Manager finally returned my call following day (this is over a week now since I stayed there) and was defensive, rude, and accusatory right from the start of the conversation. Bottom line, it took 30 minutes to get to a resolution upon which I was told I would be reimbursed but if it was found out I was trying to pull one over on them the charge would go back on my card.

Well...it's been 2 days now and no reversal of charge. To make it even better, Days Inn corporate customer service told me they can't do anything about it because each hotel is independently owned and operated.

Definitely last stay at Days Inn Brantford and my last stay at any of the hotels that are part of the Days Inn group.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank Lotsahockey
Reviewed August 25, 2008

While on recent business trip, my wife and I spent night here on our way home. The price was a little steep ($135.00 +) but we thought it looked nice from outside and we needed a rest. They only had smoking room left, but we said it was fine. The room was filthy! Ceiling was yellow, smoke detector hanging, carpet was extremely stained and covered with debris ( I guess maid's forgot to vacuum?), dust covered every surface. My wife had to borrow a pair of my socks and we both wore them to bed, so our feet wouldn't touch the floor. Front desk very unfriendly.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
2  Thank cynthialojo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brantford
Comfort Inn
#3 of 6 in Brantford
Downtown Hamilton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton Ontario

Been to Days Inn Brantford? Share your experiences!