“Other visits have been good here but this time the room and...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Brantford

Days Inn Brantford
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Brantford

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Oshawa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Our team stayed here twice earlier in the year. We chose the hotel because of the waffles for breakfast. On our 2nd stay the waffle maker was broken. They had 5 months to fix it. I called when booking our recent stay to inquire about the waffle maker and was told it would be fixed. I inquired at the desk on check in if the waffle maker was fixed. I was told it was. When I went for breakfast there was no waffle maker.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Brantford
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

clean and tidy ,great reception staff ,more than helpful and nothing to much trouble , just maybe a little hiccup no spoons provided for the tea making and wrong size plate for microwave but other than that confortable beds and linen,will definatly be using them again on my next visit ,great value for the money thanks Days Inn

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Oshawa
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I was disappointed in my stay. The front desk clerk was argumentative upon checkout, claiming I had booked my room through a third party and refusing to give me a receipt. After many minutes of discussion, she rudely relented and gave me one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Brantford hotels

Scarborough
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed one night with a dog - very clean, convenient room. Great central location. Very friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was very pleased with the experience I had at the Brantford Days inn. The front staff was very friendly, he offered to take my bags up to my room and ensured that my stay would be perfect. The rooms were very clean, although the hotel could use a update I was happy to get some sleep. When I checked out I needed directions to a business meeting. Scott was eager to help. He printed me out directions and even made me a coffee when I was putting the address in my gps. For a entry level hotel I got 5 star service. I would most likely stay here for business in the near future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brantford
Comfort Inn
#1 of 2 in Ancaster
Arlington Hotel
Arlington Hotel
#1 of 4 in Paris

Been to Days Inn Brantford? Share your experiences!