“Best Indian food around” 5 of 5 bubbles

Taal Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 262 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Description: This is the best Indian I've ever had!
Toronto, Canada
“Best Indian food around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have only been for the buffet but it is absolutely amazing; the food is always fresh and you never leave hungry! Great service and a great place for lunch.

• Visited February 2013

Belleville, Canada
“Don't be fooled by lawn maintenance - Delicious food and friendly atmoshphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

At first I was a little concerned as outside, the lawn was overgrown with weeds and the lawn had not been cut, but once inside, the restaurant was clean, well-kept, cozy and lovely! The staff are very friendly and attentive, bringing water continuously. There is a good mix of mild and spicy dishes. The butter chicken and chicken korma were my favourites. Everything is amazing. Tied with another restaurant in Toronto for the absolute BEST Indian food I've ever had! I would highly, highly recommend this restaurant if you are in town. It is a gem! :)

• Visited June 2013
Ancaster, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Little Restsurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a little gem in the middle of nowhere. Great buffet and always fresh!!! The butter chicken is fabulous. The tandoori chicken is cooked to perfection. The curry goat is be of the best we have ever had. The garlic naan bread is so delicious. The mango drink is so refreshing. Service is fast and friendly.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
southern ontario
“So good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Our first time here, we're thrilled at how delicious the food was. Very reasonably priced... Add this to our fave restaurants in Brantford

• Visited May 2013
Brantford, Canada
“This restaurant needs to fire their waiter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice with the same stupid waiter. He's honestly pretty offensive to talk to. I usually chit chat with my waiters, but this didnt warrant it.
My friend and I went in to eat here, the food is delicious so it's a favourite spot. Lunch is $10 so fairly priced.
The waiter ordered our drinks and then asked us if we were sisters. We look nothing alike, so we laughed and said no.he then said, "oh, well I thought you were because you're both," and makes a gesture with both his hands, placing them in an oval in from of him to gesture a much larger person.
My friend and I sort of looked at each other. I said, "did he just...call us fat?" And she confirmed that he indeed did just that.
We were starving or we'd have walked out right there.
It's totally inappropriate to insinuate your patrons are hefty with crude hand gestures just before they chow down on your food. Dunno if there's a cultural barrier going on, maybe decency to women isn't prevalent in the Indian culture.
I came back in February and saw the same jerk still working there. I'm not going back, despite the food.

• Visited August 2012