“Very good”

Taal Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 269 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is the best Indian I've ever had!
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Lots of variety and good atmosphere.

I tried the lunch buffet and this is a place I will return to often.

1  Thank Randi S

Reviewed April 10, 2012

This is a place not to be missed. The best Indian food I have ever experienced ever! Service was great. It's too bad I'm leaving town because I would eat here again tomorrow.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

Great Indian food. I've done take out here in the past and have always been pleased with the food. Even after the 30 minute drive home, the vindaloo and naan still tasted great. This time I decided to eat in and was able to check out the buffet (you can also order off the menu). Despite being a small restaurant, the variety of appetizers, sauces, main dishes and desserts was impressive. My personal favourite is the vindaloo since I like it spicy. Also available is butter chicken, tandoori chicken and zucchini masala to name a few.

The service is good for a buffet. Water was brought around frequently and dishes were cleared fairly promptly. Food was also readily available.

There are probably finer Indian dining experiences to be had, but as far as taste, quality and value, Taal Fine Indian Cuisine is right up there with the best of them. I will definitely be back the next time I'm in Brantford.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

I've been to a few indian restaurants in Mississauga and Toronto, and Taal is by far the best I've had. I go once a week, and its always excellent, never a bad experience.

2  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed January 26, 2012

I frequent this location. The finest Indian cuisine I have had. Just right. Definitely will impress!