Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre
Travelocity
$81
Hamilton Inn(Hamilton)
$70
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgretzky wingbrant parkafrican lion safaribest westernshot breakfast buffetomelette stationbaconlots of parkingan upgradeoff the highwayhot tubindoor poolhockey tournamentyogurtbeds were very comfortablefront desk staffmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have stayed here several times over the years. When we lived over seas and had no family who could put us up this is where we booked. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Location is good not far shopping and right off the highway (although it could not be heard). Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank msTabudhabi
BW66036, Front Office Manager at Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Dear msTabudhabi,

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn for your accommodation needs. We are grateful that you and your family are a return guest of ours. Our team is also happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms and convenient location. We hope to see you during your next visit into Brantford.

Thank you for staying with people who care!
Jacque Brooks

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a true gem. We were on a little holiday with friends. The staff was absolutely wonderful and so accommodating. The hotel was spotless. The breakfast a treat. The room was clean and comfortable. Kudos to Annie who made your day a pleasure. Kudos to all the staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lynne H
BW66036, Manager at Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Lynne H
Thank you for stopping at our "gem" of a property during your holiday! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay, our breakfast and especially the service from our staff. Annie will be excited to know that she helped make your day and stay a pleasure! It is always a huge compliment to an employee to be recognized positively on TripAdvisor! We agree that Annie's cheerful disposition helps to start the day off with a smile!

Thank you for staying with people who care.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My daughter and I stayed at the Best Western Brant Park Inn for 2 weeks following a surgery she had. We are from Brantford, and after investigating the different hotels, decided to stay here. They were very willing to work with us on pricing, as we were there for 2 weeks. They even made sure to arrange cleaning of the room that worked for us, so that my daughter got all the rest she needed. The staff was absolutely amazing, and always curious to see how my daughter was doing (she was in a wheelchair). As it turned out, we also were there for her birthday. The staff were amazing! They had overheard my daughter asking me to go to Tim Horton's and get her the traditional chocolate chip muffin for the morning of her birthday. I did not need to. The staff made sure that the kitchen did chocolate chip muffins for their breakfast buffet, and went as far as putting one on a plate, putting a candle in it, and writing Happy Birthday to her in chocolate syrup on the plate. The staff also got a birthday card for her and had as many staff members as possible sign it. they were so good to us, and I could not thank them enough. During a very difficult time in a girl's life, they were there for us!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank OntarioLoved_it

Dear OntarioLoved_it
It is so wonderful to see you post on TripAdvisor, I remember you and your daughter well! Often times, we find ourselves wondering how our past long-term guests are doing. I'm so thrilled to know the little touches from our team were enjoyed and memorable for you and your daughter. I hope that everything is going well for your family. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Please continue to stay with people who care!

Warmest regards,
Joanne Brooks-Calhau

Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Hotel as a nice breakfast. Room was OK. I was staying in the old section. Hotel is near the highway. Could here traffic in morning. This did wake me up all week. The restaurant bar is pretty good. Will stay there again for sure.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear thefroggyman,
Thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn for your accommodation needs. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the breakfast and bar at Kirby's Bar and Buffet. I am sorry to read that the highway traffic disturbed your sleep. Had we known, we would have been pleased to switch you to a more suitable room for your needs.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was my first visit to Canada, and I could not have been more pleased with the accommodations at this hotel. It is an easy access location. The staff were very professional and extremely helpful. The room lived up to its billing for the star rating it carries. Very large rooms and comfortable beds. The on site restaurant meets all the expectations you have for this type of hotel.
I highly recommend this hotel on your next trip.

Room Tip: There are several types of rooms to meet the needs of any traveler.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
BW66036, Manager at Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Dear Brady A
Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn for your accommodation needs during your first trip to Canada! We appreciate your positive comments about your recent stay! I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our convenient location, spacious guest room, and the professionalism & helpfulness of our team.

We look forward to your return!