Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre
Hamilton Inn(Hamilton)
$62
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviewsgretzky wingbrant parkafrican lion safaribest westernshot breakfast buffetomelette stationbaconlots of parkingan upgradeoff the highwayhot tubindoor poolhockey tournamentyogurtbeds were very comfortablefront desk staffmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I am too disgusted to sleep tonight. The biggest problem i am having with our room is that I question the frequency the linens are washed and/or changed! The pillows in our room smelled terrible. Since my children have direct contact with the linens and pillows, it is the most important part of a stay to me, (The room was also desperately in need of a renovation). For this particular room, my wife made all the children sleep in their street clothes. When I challenged the manager, he agreed the pillows smelled but stated that the linens are changed daily and the actual pillows are replaced at least semi annually. He was kind enough to replace the soiled pillows with "clean" ones which did not smell, but when I asked him to show me a procedure or checklist as to the frequency of changing and replacing linens he could not produce either and could not tell me the last time the pillows were changed in our room. I told the manager that I am not looking for compensation or a "discount", but I do intent to contact Best Western Corporate to see what they think about the issues I raise.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Phil_D262
BW66036, Manager at Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Dear Phil_D262
Thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn for your accommodation needs. I am surprised and sorry to read that you were unhappy with your stay. Our team takes all guest comments seriously and with hearing your concerns, our employees (2) and our supervisors (2) did examine the pillows in your presence and found them to be fresh, clean, and odour free. To ease your concerns, our staff replaced the pillows and other bed linens at the time that you brought this to our attention. To reassure you, we do use a checklist to train our Guest Room Attendants but we do not use the checklist once they are well trained. All of our bed linens are PLUS quality, we use triple-sheeting and all bed linens are changed upon every guest check out. All guest rooms are inspected by a housekeeping supervisor before they are released for sale to another guest. We are proud of our hotel and guest rooms. I am especially proud of our staff and management, particularly with the courteous and professional way that they respond to guest concerns. We stand behind our product and service with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Kirby Brown, President and General Manager

Reviewed September 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed the night before a Port Dover Friday the 13th Event, and we were really enjoyed the BW Brant. They provided a bike wash station for the night before allowing those that traveled from out of the area to have a clean bike for the event. In particular the service in Kirby's Bar and Lounge was great. We would not hesitate to revisit this location.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank butlermc
BW66036, Manager at Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Dear butlermc
Thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn for your accommodation needs during your visit to Port Dover PD13 and sharing your positive comments. Always a fun event!! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the bike wash station set up for our rider guests and the service you received at Kirby's Bar and Buffet.

We welcome you back during your travels! Don't forget to ask for the "Harley Davidson Rate" when you're travelling by motorcycle!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Staff went out of their way to accommodate us on arrival. Room was changed at my request to one which was more accessible from medical reason. Breakfasts are a treat, not only on the food set up but also the way the pricing was done. There is the option to have a Continental or for $5.00 get a full hot breakfast with a grill available. This has never been as good! Location makes it easy to travel within the city or to get on expressway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear David T
Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on your recent stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn. We appreciate your comments and your business! I am pleased to know you were happy with the breakfast at Kirby's Bar and Buffet, and also the location of our property.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

overall an excellent value, gave us a seniors (CARP) discount - and most importantly kept us seniors away from family rooms with understanderbly excited, noisy children, accommodation was in a handicapped facilities room which came in handy for us seniors, but we were surprised and took it graciously

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Valerie W

Dear Valerie W
Thank you for staying at BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn! I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and the value and comfort of your guest room! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Yours in hospitality

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a concert in a neighboring town for two nights.s service and staff were great. I was quite disappointed in the rates. Even though they negotiate, I felt they were high and it was due too the concert. Good was very good and plentiful although the staff was undermanned. Plenty of parking and close to all amenities.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
BW66036, Manager at Best Western Brantford Hotel & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear Tilly1031
Thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brant Park Inn for your accommodation needs. I trust you enjoyed the concerts that you attended. I am pleased to read you enjoyed the great service from our team and location of our property. We do our best to provide the best rates possible for our guests.

Thank you for staying with people who care. We welcome your return.