Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Brantford
“Nice Hampton”
Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed numerous times at this hotel and have always been pleased with our room. The hotel is fairly new and located right off Hwy 403, just on the outskirts of Brantford and Paris. Small gym but everything you need, also a nice pool. The breakfasts are great "Teresa" has always been very friendly and eager to ensure your breakfast is very pleasant each time. When she is working the eating area is clean, and all the food is displayed nicely. The only downside is when it is beautiful weather there is no where really around this hotel to sit or walk as it is in a new industrial park, a few benches or some patio furniture would be a bonus. There are 2 picnic tables near the parking lot which seemed to attract some smokers. Always a good experience

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Midwesterncanuck
Fawad K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario, responded to this review, June 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your feedback and its good that you have enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Brantford. I will share your complements with Teresa she is our front line team member and a roll model for new members. She is really very particular about the cleaning in the Breakfast Area and she know the importance of this aera aswell.

Regarding the patio we are planning on it and we might start out side BBQ during summer time. So the guests can bring their own stuff to cook and it will give them a good activity.

Once again thank you for your feedback. We look forward to welcome you on your next visit at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford. If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to contact us.

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us, we really appreciate your business.

519 720 0084

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Stayed in the hotel last week and had a nice time. The hotel has very nice rooms, comfortable beds and very good breakfast. I was there on business and stayed for 2 nights. The best thing was the very good internet connection.

4 Thank Fernandes R
Danny B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario, responded to this review, May 12, 2012

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for your stay at our hotel and provide us the opportunity to make your stay comfortable. We are realy happy that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

I shared your feedback with the Front Desk and Housekeeping Staff and how you appriciate their work and they were really excited.

Danny Bawa
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 8, 2012

12 months later and still excellent, staff brilliant. Only one thing to note. The happy hour at reception only occurs monday through thursday, so at the weekend you are on your own!

1 Thank cracklehillhogg
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

Hotel was fully booked while we were there. We arrived a bit early and our room wasnt ready, but we were invited to enjoy coffee / fruit in the lobby lounge. The room was very nice (we had a king with sofa bed). Nice welcome letter, even a bag of microwave popcorn to enjoy! Bathroom was well stocked and nice fluffy towels. This hotel is in an industrial area and I did hear transport trucks during the night (I'm a light sleeper), but we were on the main street side of the hotel. The continental breakfast was good, however, there wasn't much left (hot) our first morning, the second morning was better, as we were earlier. There was a group of young boys also staying both nights we were there, playing hockey in the hall, running around vehicles in the parking lot, messing the fitness area washroom - although no fault of the hotel, hopefully the parents will read this and have more consideration for other guests. As for the distance from restaurants, etc the hotel is minutes away from a number of establishments. We had a nice stay and would book here again.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank SunshineMumma
Fawad K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario, responded to this review, May 10, 2012

Toronto
Reviewed April 30, 2012

I stayed here and I wish I didn't.
its out in the industrial area so it's far away from everything.
To top things off, the housekeeping staff were screaming and yelling and swearing to each other in the halls, and I know there were small children staying on my floor, so if I could hear it, I know they could too.
Friendly staff my foot. I got nothing but attitude when I checked in and out.
The room was clean and the pool was refreshing but thats about it.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Pam S
danny201, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario, responded to this review, May 2, 2012
Dear Guest,
On behalf of the management and staff of the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, we would like to thank you for taking out time from your busy schedule and sharing your feedback which directly help us to improve our service. We will certainly discuss this matter with the house-keeping dept. so they will be more polite while there are on the job, becuase our first preference is our guest comfort.

Ontario
Reviewed April 10, 2012

This hotel is not close to where I was going but overall, it is fine. They have nice snacks downstairs. The only problem that I have experienced is a sticky door and someone else in another room had the same problem because I heard them banging it. Other than that, great hotel and great staff.

Dear Guest,

I would like to personally thank you for your stay at our hotel and provide us the opportunity to make your stay comfortable. We hope you have enjoyed our friendly service, clean rooms, pool, fitness facility and our hot buffet breakfast. We look forward to welcome you on your next visit at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford. If you have any questions or need assistance please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Ottawa
Reviewed April 10, 2012

There are only good things to say about this hotel. The employees and the manager of this hotel are very nice to deal with. They are responsive and attentive to your needs. They are actually the best hotel staff I've ever dealt with (and I stay about 75-100 nights a year in hotels). The rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped.
I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Brantford and the area.
It's the second time I stay here. The first time I found them great but thought I got lucky with the service. This time I know that they're just great.

1 Thank Serge B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brantford
Comfort Inn
#3 of 6 in Brantford
Days Inn Brantford
#4 of 6 in Brantford
Downtown Hamilton
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hamilton Ontario
The Barracks Inn
#1 of 2 in Ancaster

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Brantford, Ontario? Share your experiences!