“Best wings on the planet!”

WINGMASTER - The Wing & Sauce Shop
Ranked #139 of 269 Restaurants in Brantford
Cuisines: American, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Our Story Wings are what we do best! Our wings are fresh! Never frozen! Our styles are unlike any in the world, our wings are more than just something you shake with a bunch of goopy sauce. We give you many amazing ways to enjoy your wings. Please be aware that we have many SUICIDE & HOMICIDE flavours at our disposal. Always check the heat levels and be careful of other peoples flavour reccomendations as they could be too hot for you! We have the HOTTEST WINGS in the country with a cool waiver to back it up!
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Wing master doesn't look like much--the shop is in an old building and the ambiance is Flo's dingy diner all the way--so don't go looking for a great place to take your date. If your taste buds are in need of stimulation and you've picked up a movie and want a great snack to accompany it--this is the place for you! They have more than 200 flavours of wings--and they are indeed masters of their craft! I personally loved the Raspberry Beret, but they have everything from Apple Pie to Who burnt the pie! They come in mild, medium and seriously hot and everything in between! Tuesday and Wednesday night's they have a 3lbs/3 flavour deal for 24.99 plus tax. Try it--you'll love it!

1  Thank Mary Ann B

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've heard a lot of good things about this place but for some reason never tried them yet. That all changed yesterday while out with a friend! I love chicken wings & was very hungry so I was hoping they lived up to their reputation. Their flavour list is extensive & creative & I decided on Buffalo Cajun Blue Cheese. We ate in & when they were ready the where at the perfect temperature where you could just dive right in! The wings were big & the sauce plentiful & served with blue cheese or ranch sauce & celery. So as a huge lover of chicken wings I'd easily say these are the best I've ever had & can't wait to have them again! Fantastic work!

1  Thank RiddimRyder
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Okay, I never thought I'd say this, but peanut butter and jelly wings are SO GOOD! My 17 year old son was raving about Wingmaster wings. I was skeptical, but, being adventurous when it comes to food, I gave them a try. I couldn't believe how tasty they were!
Wingmaster has a mind boggling variety of flavours, some odd sounding, but all very tasty. Will definitely go back!

1  Thank Beth_K_W
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Had the Tuesday special last night. 6 pounds of my favourite flavoured wings, piping hot, perfectly prepared and with all the accompanying side snacks. These are giant wings, well seasoned, and the sauces are right - not overbearing. Will I visit again - you bet ya!!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Nothing compares to the Brantford Wingmaster. The wings are always fresh, and big not to mention flavourful! With more than 200 sauces to choose from every visit is a new experience. Not to mention the unique flavours they have developed, the recent addition of bacon to sauces takes your wings to a whole new level, and don't be afraid to step out of your comfort zone and try the PB&J - What an experience! Yes, peanut butter on chicken!

I honestly can not say enough about this place. You must experience it for your self. fresh cut fries and deep fried oreos are a nice accompaniment to the wing feast.

I only wish that he would franchise and start selling sauces as well. I know when I move from the area I will still be making the trek out to see these guys and satisfy my wing craving. There certainly is not another wing place I have found that even comes close to what these guys have to offer.

The staff is great, the wings are big, the sauces unique and the prices offer excellent value for your money.

1  Thank twps