“Dependable quality”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Ontario, Canada
“Dependable quality”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We've been getting our Chinese take-out from this restaurant for almost 10 year & have yet to be disappointed. There are several promotions that make buying your take-out here a good deal. I recommend this restaurant if you enjoy Chinese take-out. I'll be very surprised if you don't like it.

• Visited August 2014

Brampton, Ontario, Canada
“Very sketchy ��”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Food is eatable, the fry rice doesn't taste like is fry, it taste boil, or steam. And the thought of how unsanitary is the place makes you loose your appetite.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Leaves you craving more and more!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Golden lake is an amazing Chinese food place, with fabulous food!! If you like spicy, try the dry CHILI chicken! Amazing!! :)

• Visited May 2014
ontario
“Best in Brampton”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Best Chinese take-out and prompt delivery. Always hot and on time. Very good value with free give-always too.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank lynnnak
Brampton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not for vegetarians”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I placed an order for delivery. I clearly stated that all of the dishes I was ordering were vegetarian. Amongst the dishes I ordered, I also asked for 6 mini vegetarian spring rolls.
When the order arrived, I dished myself out a plate. I broke the spring roll in half and there was chicken or pork in it....
At this point I wasn't angry because accidents happen. I called them back just to make them aware if what happened and the young girl on the phone refused to believe me and said that the mini spring rolls that I ordered don't contain meat. I explained that I received the regular sized spring rolls and I believed that they were chicken. She said the woman who packed my order says she gave you the mini spring rolls....
Needless to say I am now stuck with 6 chicken spring rolls that I cannot eat and our conversation ended with the young girl saying "well I don't know what to tell you, I've been eating them my whole life and I never had a problem" terrible customer service! Will NOT order from there again.

• Visited March 2014