“Good food !”

Ranked #389 of 724 Restaurants in Brampton
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Neighborhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: Enjoy one of Canada's original roadhouse restaurants, with Canadian favourites like double stacked burgers and unforgettable chicken wings. At Kelsey's the beer is always cold and a game is always on.
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went in a group and sat on the patio.
Service was great !
I order steak and it's was good, I ordered med rare and it came as I ordered.
It was not busy and we were all happy with outlet meals.
The only thing I can say is the place could be cleaner. The windows were very very dirty.

There are newer reviews for Kelsey's Neighborhood Bar & Grill

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Kelsey's used to have a massive menu, now it's down to a few pages. The selection is not as extensive but the food is good. Service is fine and the atmosphere is consistent with a Kelsey's.

Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Loud, couldn't talk to my partner without screaming. Miserable kid at next table being encouraged by parents to scream and misbehave. So so food that was pricey. Portion size was average. Typical chain restaurant.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We went on a Friday evening before it got busy and the meal was terrible. The pasta with seafood had little or no sauce. The pasta and seafood was cold and tasteless. It all seemed like it had been in the freezer too long. Nothing not even the garlic ??? (none that I found) was nice. My husband had the chicken parmasan with pasta and his was the same. Even the next day we have indigestion. I would never return.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great atmosphere. Excellent selection of excellent food plus good selection of specialty draft Beers including my favorite "Creemore". Go, enjoy!