“I'm not giggling”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Takeout
Canada
“I'm not giggling”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Visited in the AM hours while on vacation and while the outfit was very clean, ther service or lack there of made for a less than exceptional experience.

No one even glanced in our direction when we came in and seemed more interested in yacking behind the counter. Several times I had to go to the counter to ask for cutlery, jam, milk, etc...not once did any of the otherwise seemingly unoccupied workers ever venture our way. I guess our freshly showered bodies and shampooed hair offended them. One of them looked well how can I say this unkempt. The food was average, nothing special. It was edible but that's about it.

• Visited March 2013

Saint Sauveur des Monts, Canada
“A pleasant surprise in Brampton”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was visiting a friend who works next door. We decided to grab a coffee to go. While in line my friend suggested we stay for breakfast. I am NOT a breakfast person; I rarely eat before noon. But I saw they had a grilled chicken sandwich on the menu so I asked if they would serve it at 9:00 a.m. The cook agreed and I was pleasantly surprised at the high quality ingredients and great taste.
I will return there the next time I am in the area. I know exactly what I'll order.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MuskokaGourmet
Toronto, Canada
“Feels Like Family”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

You place your oder at the counter so there's no need to wait to be served. Great food, family environment. Not just for breakfast but anytime.

Brampton, Canada
“Not so good anymore”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This place used to be good. Our last few visits have been disappointing and we will NOT be back. They seem to be cutting down on the quality and quantity of their food. My husband always gets the giggle wrap and greek salad...before the salad filled half the plate and had lots of feta, onions, olives etc and the giggle wrap was stuffed full and tasty. Lately the salad has been dry with little dressing, 1 olive maybe 2 if you're lucky, half of the portion they used to serve, same with giggle wrap...more wrap, less filling and not as tasty. I usually have the all day breakfast and even that has changed. What once was a nice cut of bacon is now very fatty and unappealing.

Visited September 2012
Michigan, USA
“Food is fantastic”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The outside is unassuming because it looks a little rough, but the inside was quite nice. The food was very inexpensive and tasted wonderful!

Visited September 2012