“Great atmospher”

Jack Astor's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 780 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bramalea
Reviewed September 28, 2016

I can always count on Jack Asters for a decent meal and a good time. The bar was a little slower than I expected but it still one of the better locations to go to in Brampton.

Reviewed September 28, 2016

Visited this Brampton location a few weeks ago to watch football and have some food and beverages..

Was very disappointed with the pint size salad I received that cost almost $18.00.
When I mentioned my disappointment to the server, they just shrugged..
SERIOUSLY?
I have visited other Jack Astor's locations but this was the first time I have ever had a bad experience.

At the end of the day, one bad experience is all it takes... Won't be going to this place again.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

I've been going to Jack's for 10 years. Birthdays, drinks after work, family dinners, to catch the Jays or Leafs game, etc. The food is consistently good. The food is not something to write home about but it's always comforting and the atmosphere keeps me coming back year after year. Staff are great.

SIRdarce, Marketing at Jack Astor's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Hi Kristy,

Thanks a bunch for your feedback! I'm so glad you love hanging out with us!

See you next time,
Darce L, Jack Astor's Marketing Team

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We have been to this place many times to celebrate, B'days, graduation and this one was special since my sister in law was turning 50

We visited late in the night and ate and had fun until the next morning 1AM.

Super service and great atmosphere.

SIRdarce, Marketing at Jack Astor's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2016

Hi Roe 2010,

Thanks a bunch for your feedback! It's always a party at Jack's, and I'm so glad you chose to celebrate with us! Hope your sister-in-law had a stellar birthday - and here's to many more!

Cheers,
Darce L, Jack Astor's Marketing Team

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Stopped in for a casual dinner. There was someone outside waiting to greet us and escorted us in right away. We were seated quickly, no waiting.
Very courteous and polite. We have Burgers and sweet potatoe fries as well as korean style chicken skewers and fajitas.All dishes were good and would visit again.
All the dishes were brought in a very reasonably time and great service. Never had to wait for anything. Very good service.
Atmosphere was the typical Jack Astors's but the service was very good.