“Always a good time and good food!”

Jack Astor's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 776 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bramalea
Reviewed September 13, 2016

I've been going to Jack's for 10 years. Birthdays, drinks after work, family dinners, to catch the Jays or Leafs game, etc. The food is consistently good. The food is not something to write home about but it's always comforting and the atmosphere keeps me coming back year after year. Staff are great.

SIRdarce, Marketing at Jack Astor's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Hi Kristy,

Thanks a bunch for your feedback! I'm so glad you love hanging out with us!

See you next time,

Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We have been to this place many times to celebrate, B'days, graduation and this one was special since my sister in law was turning 50

We visited late in the night and ate and had fun until the next morning 1AM.

Super service and great atmosphere.

SIRdarce, Marketing at Jack Astor's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2016

Hi Roe 2010,

Thanks a bunch for your feedback! It's always a party at Jack's, and I'm so glad you chose to celebrate with us! Hope your sister-in-law had a stellar birthday - and here's to many more!

Cheers,

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Stopped in for a casual dinner. There was someone outside waiting to greet us and escorted us in right away. We were seated quickly, no waiting.
Very courteous and polite. We have Burgers and sweet potatoe fries as well as korean style chicken skewers and fajitas.All dishes were good and would visit again.
All the dishes were brought in a very reasonably time and great service. Never had to wait for anything. Very good service.
Atmosphere was the typical Jack Astors's but the service was very good.

Reviewed June 18, 2016 via mobile

My wife had the quaisedillas and enjoyed them very much. Had wanted a salad but the menu had changed and her Asian salmon salad was no longer an option. I had the Greek chicken salad with watermelon. It was ok but I found that the iceberg lettuce was mostly just the courser parts of the leaf. For the price, it was disappointing.

LDarce2016, Marketing at Jack Astor's Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Hi Mark B,

I'd like to reach out and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry your wife's favorite salad is no longer available - we are always updating our menu to bring you exciting new options. If you're looking for a new favorite salad, I suggest the Smiling Buddha with mixed greens, grilled chicken, quinoa and an assortment of fruit- it's delicious!

Hope to see you soon,

Reviewed June 8, 2016

The service was unbelievable. Not only was our server friendly but was on the ball being aware when we were wanting refills etc. Our food arrived promptly and tasted amazing. I've never been disappointed with the atmosphere here. Whether watching a game or just enjoying the company of friends, it's always a great time. Drinks are on point as well!