“Great Drinks,Food and Service.”

Jack Astor's Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack Astor's Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 713 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Canadian, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Bramalea
Toronto, Canada
“Great Drinks,Food and Service.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We were seated promptly and with a smile. Our drinks from the bar were great as with the food that we ordered. Both my boyfriend and I ordered the sirloin steak. They were both cooked perfectly and brought to our table quickly. We will return!

Winnipeg, Canada
“Great place to eat and have a beer”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was in Brampton on business, and stopped by Jack Astor's for a bite to eat. Although we waited quite a while to get served, the service was good and the food was excellent.

• Visited October 2012
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
“Starting to Suck”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Poor service........cold food........menu has changed and it is just not Jack Astors anymore.......my kids used to beg me to take them to JA now they beg me to drive by

Visited October 2012
Brampton, ON
“Great Jack Astors Location!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Been to many Jack Astors locations and find the service to usually be lacking. The Brampton location, however, is different. This is the only location where I've had the server (Jesika) actually remember us from visit to visit and go out of her way to meet our needs. Food is always fast and delicious and drink refills are there before we ask. Highly recommend this location and ask to sit in Jesika's section!

• Visited August 2012
Kingston, Canada
“very personal experience”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I choose a seat at the bar, being alone and just needing a quick dinner. The barkeeper welcomed me and introduced himself as Garret with a handshake. What a WOW moment! Food was excellent! Thanks for the great experience!

Visited August 2012