“Food was garbage”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Italian, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Service sucked , food was awful . Time for a new owner again! When to this place ( under a different name)for wing and beer it was good. Today ,Had appetizer was told it was chicken . Taste like can tuna, need on go on with the rest of the meal.Save your money and go some where else!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Tee Jay's has become a new favorite for us! Their Wings are Great. (Please don't judge them on half price wing night, which is Monday bwt) Pulled Pork Grilled Cheese is so good and the best Deep Fried Pickles I have found in Brampton! Everything we have had so far has been Delicious!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We went there tonite and had the Good ol'Burger ,Well it was Not Good to say the least. The plate had some greasy mark on it. McDonalds is way better.I found crunchy FLY thingy in my burger ,I was totally disgusted.I would never set foot in that place again.I would avoid that place like the plague!

2  Thank HussainSaleem R
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have visited and enjoyed this place in the past on numerous occasions, but last night's visit was very disappointing! We dined as a family of 8: 6 adults and 2 children. We were seated quickly, drink order was sufficient...and then we waited. It took about 15 minutes after our drinks arrived for our waitress to reappear to take our order. After the order was placed I asked about booster seats for my grandchildren and she said they don't carry them. On the way to the restroom, my son spotted a bunch of highchairs AND booster seats and grabbed two. No big deal, but the staff should be aware of what they do and do not have. The service was very slow and unorganized last evening. When our food finally arrived, drinks were empty and took a while to get refills. My chicken wings came completely wrong and had to be sent back. They told me to 'just go ahead and eat them while they make new ones'. Why on earth would I want to eat something I did not order and do not like? I declined the offer and sent them back to the kitchen. My son found his chicken wings to be very fatty, but did eat them. My grandson had the kids pizza and did not like it at all. It is advertised as a personal pizza, but is really a just a very thin pita bread with some sauce and cheese on it, very crunchy and unappealing to a 4 year old. The waitress was nowhere to be found and another staff member needed to be flagged down for drink refills. The fact that my son in law was eating suicide wings and was without a drink for a good ten minutes or so was lost to these people. My new wings finally came after everyone else had finished their meals..and they were WRONG again. I am not typically a complainer and am usually able to overlook certain things, but again I COULD NOT eat the wings and had to once again send them back. When the 2nd plate was sent back my dining companions requested a dessert menu which was very slow in coming. And even slower to place the order, at no time was coffee/tea offered. The dessert (plain vanilla icecream) took another good ten to fifteen minutes to arrive. My wings, finally correct arrived after dessert was finished. The waitress was gone before I could ask for more water and apparently never noticed my empty glass. Again we had to wait to spot a staff member and flag them down for water. While I ate my ridiculously late dinner, my daughter searched for our waitress to get the bill and was not successful. It took another good ten minutes to find her, and another ten to get the 150 dollar bill. Again we could not find her to even pay the bill, and lucky for us we were paying cash, and I walked the bill and payment over to another staff member as we were leaving. I did still leave a tip, even though it was totally not deserving. And they did take my wings off the bill, but the 10 dollars off was little consolation for lousy service ,and I doubt we will ever go back! This one experience was so disappointing that it completely changed my opinion and rating of this place.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant has changed names and is now called: Tee Jay's The Local eatery. The food is great and this was our 3rd visit in a month! This place is part bar, part dining room. A great place to meet up with friends to watch a sports game over a beer and some wings..but also a great place to go as a couple or family for lunch or dinner. The service is great, manager frequently visits the table to make sure you are happy. The wings are delicious.. we order ours as undusted fryers well done with New York butter for myself and Medium for hubby. They also serve the bigger roaster wings for those who prefer those. You can order them dusted or undusted in flavors that also include mild, hot and honey garlic. They are served with veggie sticks and ranch or blue cheese dip. We also order the sweet potato fries which are served with their own dipping sauce and are so yummy! For starters we always get the cheese and spinach dip which is served with tortilla chips, and we get an order of naan bread on the side with it. The vanilla bean cheesecake to finish things off was also very good. Our service was always fast, friendly and efficient. Prices are about what you'd expect to pay. For a total of 4 pounds of wings, the appetizer dip, the fries, the cake and 2 beer our bill came to 92.00, 110.00 total with the tip. A tad pricey perhaps but worth every cent! I am surprised at the low reviews of this place, as all 3 of our visits have been wonderful! They also have weekly specials...1/2 price wings on Monday, last night when we visited it was a Wednesday and the gourmet pizzas were 10 bucks.. they also have a rib night and a taco night.

1  Thank kim n