“Good Options - Decent Taste”

Brar Food Culture of India
Ranked #70 of 717 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Bramalea
“Good Options - Decent Taste”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was impressed with the variaties of dishes they had but the food is very greasy and there is no way a person with a normal appetite can try all these dishes. I like the different options they have i.e. chat (almost all options), lentils, paneers, pizza for kids, continental etc. You cant go too wrong with chat especially when you are making it yourself (to suit your taste). The dals and paneers are really really greasy and fill me up real quick. I like the drinks that they serve and the desserts that they have on their menu.

Good place to bring the kids for lunch.

• Visited October 2012

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Vegetarian Indian food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I was in town briefly one Saturday and decided I needed to check out a vegetarian restaurant since I had driven all the way up to Brampton. The restaurant is a buffet-style, although I was a little confused about whether I could just go up after I went into the restaurant, or whether I needed to order (I guess I didn't need to order and eventually just went up to the buffet -- after which I was asked by several people whether they could help me). The food was AMAZING. I think I might have been the only non-Indian person in the restaurant when I went, which I generally take as a really good sign. It was a bit hard to find, even with my GPS, but I kept looking and eventually found it in a small shopping area, across the street from what appeared to be an Islamic centre and a Hindu temple (I apologize in advance if I am in error about what these places were).
Highly Recommended!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Sara_Bellum9
Stellarton, Nova Scotia
“Will be Back”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was among 4 old workmates who were recommended this restaurant. It was very clean & staff were extremely pleasant. And yes, the food was fantastic. When I am in the GTA next year, I'll be visiting again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank copper71
Toronto, Canada
“VERY POOR SERVICE IN MORNING HOURS”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

today 2nd time we went for breakfast !! only 6 tables were booked... still service was like hell.
got food after 65 mins ; called waiter 3 times ; asking to complete the order !! still left without sweet dish !!
guests at 3 tables end up fighting 2 left. there was a group of 6 sitting next to me n my wife, they got one person s food at 10.32 n 6th n person s food at 11.10 !!!!!!!!!
Morning time ; do not waste ur time >>

• Visited August 2012
3 Thank Manraj G
“Average veggie food”
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Not a lot of variety seen as it caters only to the vegetarians. Sparse, safe and basic options but a good place I suppose. For the average vegetarian who doesn't really like exploring and trying new places it good. It's basic but if you like eating out there are so any places better to compare it to. But overall it was a nice treat and quite tasty.