“Something for everyone!”

Good for: Families with children
Brampton, Canada
“Something for everyone!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This is a great place to get an order of halibut and chips. The fish is delicious, not too heavily battered and fried to perfection. The fries are okay, not spectacular..but they do offer other options such as a fresh garden salad. We like this place because the menu is a little more extensive than your typical fish and chip restaurant. My husband always has the salmon dinner and enjoys it very much. Weekends are usually pretty busy, but it's worth the wait.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank kim n

Toronto
“Mouth watering and almost original English Fish N Chips place”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Was introduced to this place by a friend of mine who is of a British decent. I did not believe him initially but after having the haddocks, Hlibut's and Cod it's the best place. Another best kept seceret about the place is that you could get Mash potatoes also and it's fresh mashed potatoes. We go to the Brampton location at least once a month.

1 Thank Specialeventmanager
Brooklyn, New York
“DELICIOUS!!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I am from the states, and I truly believe I would travel to Brampton, for this food. ahhhhh!!! The fish and shrimp were so fresh and mouth watering. The chips had just the right amount of salt. Just thinking of this has my mouth watering!!!! Highly recommended!!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Anika718
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Consistently high quality seafood”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My family has visited two of the three locations in Brampton: the take-out at 2462 Queen St E, and the sit-down restaurant at 265 Queen St E. But offer a fine array of fried and grilled seafood, and a rich variety of sides. The fish & chips is the mainstay of the business, and clearly the favorite of the clientele. My only complaint is the portion size--especially of the fried clam strips. But this is a disappointment born the simple wish for more of a good thing. We've tried three local competitors' fish & chips, and they don't come close to the flavor of Heritage.

• Visited June 2012
“Excellent Food, Service and Value!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stopped in quite by chance and found it to be the loveliest spot we've found in a long time!
The menu is obviously seafood and it is extensive and reasonably priced.
I had the Seafood Platter with Ceasar Salad. It consisted of a piece of Halibut, Sole, Shrimp and Scallops, sll of which were cooked to perfection! My wife had Halibut and Fries, which was equally as delicious.
The decor is delightful, with maps of Scotland, Ireland, Tartan Displays, etc. I haven't seen a 'tea cosy' in many years, but pots of tea are covered by beautiful blue and white 'cozies'.
The service was absolutely superb and quick! The waitresses were all well groomed, personable and added an air of comfortability whilst eating.

Given the opportunity, I will return whenever I'm in the area.

• Visited June 2012