“2nd time there,will keep coming back for great food.”
Review of Osso Bucco - CLOSED

Osso Bucco
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main St N & Vodden St
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Great food (love their lamb).
Service very proffesional and friendly atm.
I will recomend this restaurant ti anybody as one of the best in whole GTA.

There are newer reviews for Osso Bucco

Reviewed April 15, 2014

It was a great surprise birthday party for my husband! Everyone raved about the food and it was all served at the same time for 18 people.As always,the fettuccini with goat cheese was a favourite and the mussels are always over-the-top.A special thanks to Leanne for making the occasion run so smoothly

Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've been to this restaurant many times at it's present location and at it's previous locations in Brampton. Although it has morphed into something larger and different from what it was at it's inception, it has remained one of my favourite Italian eateries. Service has always been excellent, the menue varied and interesting, and the wine list comprehensive. I think I've had everything on the menu at least once, and have never had a bad meal. Among my favourites are the lobster linguini, the mussels, and the Bocca salad - formerly known as Vito's salad. The atmosphere is good, and this place is suitable for business, family or friendship occasions.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I went here in January for my Grandmothers birthday. It was a group of about 20 of us. I was a tad late so I missed the whole being seated part. Part of the reason was due to the very limited parking in the parking lot here. I ended up circling the building before having to go across the street and park in the grocery store.
Once I finally got seated, the waitress came over to take my drink order about 5 minutes later, before taking the rest of the tables food orders. She kindly skipped me during her round of the table so I had a little bit longer to pick off the menu. The food came relatively fast for the size of our group. I ordered the rack of lamb. It was tasty, but I was expecting it to blow my mind. It didn't, but it also wasn't just there. It had taste and lots of flavour, just short of my expectations.
I would go back, and try something new next time, like perhaps a steak. Those looked very tasty!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Have been a patron of this restaurant for many years, in both large and small groups, and everyone has always raved about the food and the service. At each visit the restaurant was near or at capacity, a sure sign of a good restaurant. Some favourite dishes: salmon, chicken, roasted vegetables and the lobster linguini. You won't be disappointed!