“Great food folks but leave your plastic at home cause they don't take it !”
Review of Sonny's Drive In

Sonny's Drive In
Ranked #24 of 724 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown Brampton
Reviewed March 28, 2013

As in my last review, great place, great food. Only down fall is that they now accept cash only, oh my mistake they have an ATM on site but why would I want to pay a service fee of 2-3 bucks so I can eat their food and give them my business. If my business isn't important enough for Sonny's to make it convenient for me to eat there and give them my business with out surcharges/extra fees then GOOD-BYE. Get with it Sonny's, credit and debit cards are the way of the world, pull your heads out of your rears and smarten up, you want more business, make it so that people don't have to carry around cash in order to eat at your place. The percentages the card companies charge are all a part and cost of doing business. I hope Sonny's will jump back into this millennium some time soon so I can start to enjoy my burgers again!! I'll pay the 2.5-3 percent just add it onto the price of the food, better than paying 2-3 bucks extra for a 4 dollar burger to start with.CRAZY CRAZY!! Good Luck and God Bless.

There are newer reviews for Sonny's Drive In

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Sonny's is one of my fave places to go on cheat-day! Their Mouth-watering burgers are a very generous size (never finish it). Like their poutine but I always ask for half the amount of gravy because they tend to soak it. Love when I get to actually see Sonny! hahaa. Another great after the club place, for they are also opened super late on weekends. I Love Sonnys!

1  Thank Lovely E
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I've been to Sonny's several times and while I do enjoy the food, there were too many instances where I was going to be an innocent bystander in a knife, broken bottle or fist fight. So I'll pass.

The food IS fantastic

6  Thank Tony D
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Not bad, good filler for the money and better than the chains, but certainly not a burger worth jumping up and down about as many seem to do. The big fresh bun and large (but thin) patty certainly fills you up and they do a great job on the fries and rings. These guys are certainly doing something right based on the business they get, but if you want a thick, flavorful juicy beef burger there are easily 10 better choices around. Most are sit in though and will cost you more.

1  Thank HungryinBrampton
Reviewed November 30, 2012

After having driven past several times we decided to go and give it a try. We both had the steak on a bun and fries and we were very impressed! We will return.

1  Thank MissChevious70