“Good seafood and friendly service in Brampton, Ontario”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #91 of 726 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I found the food at the Brampton Red Lobster to be very good and the service friendly and efficient. It is a bit pricey. The decor is appropriate to the restaurant's theme and really does transport one to a seaside setting. A positive experience!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I like Red Lobster because I can get lobster my favourite sea food at a reasonable price, I also love their clam chowder soup, one of the best I have ever tasted. The service is always good the staff are pleasant and helpful. Tomorrow is my birthday and Red Lobster is where I have chosen for dinning. At Christmas my children always give me Red Lobster gift certificates as they know that is where I like to dine.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

My husband and I visited the Red Lobster on Feb. 15, 2014, we were greeted and given our table right away. Our server was very good, took our order right away and the food was delicious. Our only complaint was that the cutlery did not seam too clean and it looked old, other than that we had a very good lunch.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

I've been to this location a few times. The food and service are usually good. Today the server forgot the soup which arrived after the entree and we were finished our entrees by the time the signature cheese buns arrived. However, the server was very apologetic and offered to speak to the manager. The manager came to the table, apologized, and brought the buns to the table personally when they were finally ready. He then gave us our lunch for free. Thanks George. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

I recently took my mom for lunch for her birthday. Our order was delivered promptly and all of the food was delicious. We got the booth we wanted without any wait. Our waitress Jane, was very polite and was very helpful without being pushy. Add to our experience the modest cost and it made for a very pleasant dining experience. The restaurant and its' facilities were immaculate and I highly recommend it for quality seafood. Enjoy!