“Very Pleasantly Surprised”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had not been back to this restaurant in several years but friends said that it had improved so I decided to try it again. It definitely has improved.Tthe food was delicious and not at all greasy. There was also lots of choice and a variety of new combination plates.The service was quick, friendly and attentive. Even the manager stopped by our table to ensure that we were completely satisfied. I will be putting this back on my list of favorite restaurants in the Brampton area.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I am not a com[plainer but I am sad to say that this Red Lobster location was well below my expectations.

I had the smallest surf and turf and the lobster tail on my plate was the smallest one I have ever seen, and the way that the food was arranged on the platter waas not too appetizing.

I wanted to ask my waitress to replace it but decided not to make a scene since this was a family gathering.

I would not come back to this location because their kitchen staff is serving substand food and is certainly lacking in food presentation skills.

The biggest question is - does the managenment know that kitchen is substituting food that is supposed to be served to clients with below grade food

1  Thank Herbert K
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is our favourite seafood restaurant in the Brampton/Mississauga area. Both locations have a great staff and the food is always wonderful. This past visit, however, we were very disappointed that they had discontinued serving Alaskan King Crab, one of our very favourite entrees. We were told that it was very expensive to catch and that patrons were reluctant to pay the high price for that meal. We enjoyed the Canadian sweet crab but it takes twice as long to get to the meat.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

An overall great experience. We did have to wait for a table, about 20 minutes. We arrived at 5:15PM on a Saturday night. By the time we were seated the wait was over half hour.

The wait staff were great, the food was great, the atmosphere was warm and comfy.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

The food is good but I think it is overpriced and the lobster tails are 2 bites worth. They should have a 10 - 16 ounce lobster tail.