“Not happy with waitress but food & music was good!”
Review of Oscar's Roadhouse

Oscar's Roadhouse
Ranked #56 of 717 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Bramalea
Description: WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER THE BEST LIVE MUSIC IN BRAMPTON, along with Country Thursdays and Sunday Karaoke Our kitchen is considered to be a scratch kitchen, meaning that everything is made in house with a few exceptions. Our steaks are N.Y. Striploin AAA, our amazing burgers are hand made in house, our ribs are seasoned and cooked to perfection.
Toronto, Canada
“Not happy with waitress but food & music was good!”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We went to Oscar's Roadhouse after the opening night hockey game - Brampton Beasts v Arizona. Terrific game!
The burger was good and the frangelica/vodka shot was good.
Prices seemed reasonable when compared with Hero burger or other pub burgers.
The live band was great! The waitress seemed to be in a hurry to go home. She came to pick up the empty plate and she asked if we were finished. I replied "yes" and she took the empty plate. As she walked by the table she dropped off our bill and left.
We were a little surprised. The band was on a break.
I said to my companion, I guess she wants us to leave so we paid and left. Needless to say she did not get a tip.
Maybe she had a bad day or was tired but really...a waitress needs to be more friendly and inviting. We were not impressed.
We would return for the food and music. I just hope she is in a friendly mood next time or we get a different waitress..

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank tweet2011
Oscars555, Owner at Oscar's Roadhouse, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Hi there
Firstly, I would like to apologize for not responding earlier. I didn't realize that Trip Advisor had this feature.
I am truly sorry for my server's behavior. We strive to make all our guests feel comfortable and enjoy their stay at Oscar's. That's the key for us being here for the last 20 years.
I would like to thank you for your thoughts. We hope to see you soon.
We really do have a great friendly staff. I'm hoping the person you're speaking of is no longer with us. Unfriendly people don't last long at Oscars

Hamilton, Canada
“Old roadhouse style with authentic roadhouse fare.”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've been going to Oscar's for years now and I can honestly say that the clubhouse it by far the best!!! Today, I had a french onion soup. It was delicious. It's so hard to find french onion soup that's actually hot. This was perfect. Plus, the use off some type of cheddar in with the mozz was just great. French fries are old style excellence...like Harvey's fries used to be before they butchered them...like Swiss Chalet's!! Yum.

There is the usual assortment of beer and regular pub liquids.

Years ago I was at Oscar's for a retirement party. I remember the wings being really good...but I haven't been able to get past the clubhouse so I don't know if they still are. Maybe next time I'll try them.

Anyways, it's worth the visit.

• Visited May 2013
Brampton, Canada
“For great live entertainment try Oscar's”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Really enjoy the nights that Fifteen Stone are playing at Oscar's Roadhouse. Great service and open very that. Everyone enjoys the snack foods too. Also have enjoyed dancing to The David Love Band. Suggest you check out the schedule and attend on live band nights - FUN FUN FUN

• Visited March 2013
Paisley, scotland
“not impressed.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I just got back from visiting my wives family in Toronto, Ontario and her family had taken us to some really wonderful shops/restaurants and some not so wonderful restaurants one of them being Oscars Roadhouse in a city called Brampton.

Hmm where do I start. Well my beer glass was filthy and when asking for a new glass the server seemed to be offended, I ordered ribs which had no taste to it and chewy. ( I ordered the ribs because my brother inlaw said they were awesome) well he was wrong. The fries were good but gravey cold.

My wife said the womans washroom was filthy and toliet paper rolls all over the floor and no soap.

When I asked to speak to the manager - she did ask if I wanted to replace the ribs with something else and gave me a new gravey but when my wife brought it to her attention about the washroom she didnt seem to care...washroom cleanliness is a huge thing in restaurants. Any who now I know which restaurants to go to and which ones to stay away from when I visit Toronto.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank Thomas k
Toronto
“Great Bands”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stopped in to Oscars because I knew they have bands on the weekends. We were pleasantly surprised, the band was fantastic. We had never heard or heard of Black List before but the band was amazing. We ended up staying for all the sets and ordered chicken wings that were very tasty. The staff were friendly and serviced us well. The bar is a typical roadhouse style and it was not that busy which was a shame because that band deserved a packed house. We will be frequenting Oscars more often for their entertainment.

Visited April 2012