“Carnivores' Elyseum”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #362 of 746 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I've visited the Trinity Commons location on several occasions with my family. Over the course of time, we've had the opportunity to sample their steak, burgers, and other sandwiches (I recommend the Pulled Pork, called the "Higgledy-Piggledy"). But the real draw here is the ribs. On Wednesdays, they offer All-You-Can-Eat Ribs. The price is a bit steep (at about $30), but if you have the appetite, you can try their full range of sauces: Texas Bold, Honey Garlic, Cracked Black Peppercorn, Chipotle Honey, and my personal favorite, Apple Butter. Wow!
The sides are delicious, and the waitstaff friendly and accommodating. I also like that they go out of their way to make kids feel welcome with little touches ("deer antler" headbands; meal served in a pick-up shaped box).

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Our family dines here frequently. The hostess/host is always friendly and the waitstaff are amazing. We have never had a bad server at this location. The kids love how they have the crayons and can draw on the paper tablecloth :) My daughter's favourite item is the BLT on whole wheat bread, It is quite large so we always end up taking half of it home. The kids meals are very good and come with a drink and a dessert, either 3 mini ice-cream cones or a big cookie. My favourites are the Yankee Pot roast, comes with a little yorkshire pudding and vegetables and potatoes, so good! The chicken and ribs are always classics. The kids like to switch out the fries in their meals for little caesar salads. The prices are reasonable and the decor is great! Watched a few sporting events there as they have flatscreens mounted throughout the restaurant.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I love Montanas, and this location is a great one! Fast friendly service no matter what time you go. The 9.99 lunch deals are great if you are watching the budget, and SO delicious. The Yankee Pot Roast soup is AMAZING!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

If you do get the chance to eat here - definitely try the Ka-Pow shrimps, they are brilliant!
The mains are ok, however - I wasn't overly bowled over by the wraps.

Reviewed July 24, 2010

Upon arriving we were graciously greeted by the hosteses. There was a wait of 20 mins and we got our table in 10. The food was delicious and the service was outstanding, our waiter Sean was very attentive and precise when it came to our " food modifications" and drink refils. I intend on visiting this restaurant for many years to come and recomend that everyone go at least once. Great food great service and a wonderful atmosphere