“Great food, great service!”

Fanzorelli's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #7 of 744 Restaurants in Brampton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Brampton
Description: 2017 Readers' Choice WINNER for Best Italian Cuisine & Best Pasta. We offer freshly made dishes, pasta, pizza and much more. Open 7 days a week. Private dining room available. Fully licensed bar. Extensive wine list. A warm & friendly welcome awaits you. Please visit our website for the current up to date menus available
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

We had date night at Fanzies and the food was fresh, tasty and the service was excellent. I always recommend ordering from the specials menu. You can't go wrong.

1  Thank SebPalazzo

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I and our best friends have been going to Fanzorelli's for years. In fact, I've held most of my book launches and anniversary parties there. The food is unparalleled and the owner is welcoming, friendly and generous. We love it!

1  Thank Catherine A
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

This is he 2nd night in a row that we have come here for dinner. The food is fresh, tasty and delivered wih a smile. We love the atmosphere and the ambiance. Another great experience. Thank you to the staff and management.

1  Thank SebPalazzo
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Our Experience was not so pleasant. We were greeted rudely. Our server was inpatient and disrespectful. A guest in our party had a nut and seafood allergy and it was not taken seriously. Would I go there again or recommend this restaurant, probably not.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This used to be one of our favourite restaurants to drop in and have a quick bite and a drink. Their service has dropped over time. The last time we went there it was both my wife's and my birthday. We knew the owner and usually enjoyed ourselves. We had received coupons for a discount for our birthday, since we each had one and our birthdays are 1 day apart we presented the coupons. It was only $10 each on a $175 dinner bill. The owner refused to honour both coupons saying they couldn't be combined. Needless to say that one incident has resulted in our decision to not return. There are 4 other Italian restaurants in the area, this one has nothing special.