“Average restaurant”

Ranked #379 of 750 Restaurants in Brampton
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We visited East Side Mario's as a family. My son ordered the pasta and was disappointed at the taste. Its really undortunate since East Side Mario's sponsor his soccer teama nd he was looking forward to a good meal there. Infact whenever we want to go out for lunch or dinner and I suggest East Side Mario's he just refuses to come there. Sad

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The soup was the only item that was ok. And, I'm sure it was canned. The pasta was mush, the sauce had no flavor, the bread was soggy. It was across the street from our hotel so convenience was really the only plus for this "Italian" restaurant. Server was delightful. Atmosphere was plastic but lots of effort went into it.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Visited here for my birthday. The food was good and so was the service. Not extra-ordinary or anything, but consistant with other locations I have been too.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

The pizza size was a way too small! They try to fill you up your stomach by offering endless cheap salad and breads. But, the entrees are so small!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We took the grandkids here for lunch before a movie and it was great!! Service was good, food was good and the kids are free with a paying adult. I think this applies to age 12, but check the website to be sure! The kids loved it and cleaned off their plates eager for the mini icecream cones that are a part of their meal. Will go there again!!