Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton
Courtyard Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
$167
GardenInn.com
$132
$79
$101
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Brampton(Brampton)(Great Value!)
$131
$92
Fairfield Inn
$66
$64
  • Fitness center
All reviewshi expressgeneral areaexpress breakfastcanadian tirefifth floorcomplimentary breakfast was pretty goodentry areabooked this hotelroom was cleanboston pizzafront desk staffrooms are nicewould stay here againyogurttoronto areanice stayone night stay
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We checked out and they said everything was fine and then I check my credit card bill and they said I smoked in my room where I DONT even smoke ! I will be back charging this with their credit card processor and found when I called to discuss the problem there was no rationalle behind their accusations and they claim "it smelled like smoke" so we decided to charge you !!!!!

Management are low life scum that are out to make a buck without clients knowing otherwise unless they go through their c/c stmts with a fine tooth comb. Thank God I checked online before my next travel plan.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Jamie K
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear JSKVANCOUVER,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Janice A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed here because I had an appointment in Etobicoke the next day. The location was convenient in that, in spite of a suburban location, there were several places for dinner within walking distance. The entry area was nice enough and what I would expect from a HI Express. The check-in was reasonably efficient and I found the room to be quite adequate. It seemed to be clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable allowing for a good night's sleep. The WiFi worked without any problems. I always like HI Expresses because coffee is available in the lobby. It was nice to be able to grab a free coffee on the way in the door after dinner. The checkout in the morning was quite efficient. The breakfast was nothing special but very typical of a HI Express. In all, I would use this hotel again if it was appropriate for my business schedule.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Debbie K
hiebrampton, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Debbie K
Thank you kindly for submitting your review of our hotel and the surrounding area! It is wonderful to hear when a guest writes that they will be returning to our hotel on their next visit to our city. We take great pride in our customer service and we are all very happy to hear that you enjoyed our guest rooms and the breakfast area.

Athithan Sivalingam

General Manager.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I often read trip advisor to get an idea of different hotels and restaurants. Rarely do I write a review unless somewhere is amazing, or terrible. As you can tell from the title, this really was terrible.
I'm pretty easy going and always try to be optimistic about places I stay at. And at first I thought this hotel was alright, if not a bit expensive for what it was, but that seems to be standard for Toronto. Firstly, on the plus side, on the face of it, its a fairly standard type hotel, non offensive decor etc. However I had a disturbing stay there. I was given room 314 which at first appeared fine. Though when lying in bed reading through my emails on my phone I noticed something out of the corner of my eye and switch on the light. There were two small bugs crawling on my pillow. I looked closer and noticed lots more on the side of the bed, on the walls. A few minutes later I noticed another bigger, darker looking bug (which I now learn meant it had already feasted... *shudder) crawling along the sheet.
I packed up my stuff and called reception to inform them 'there were bugs on my bed'. So I went back to reception (in my pj's) and asked for another room. To be fair they gave me another room, but I had a terrible nights sleep worrying about bugs. Also, I was moved to room 216 which was nearer the road, which is rather noisy. It was the next day, after I checked out, that I realised I was covered in bites (I counted 17) and after some research online I realised that they were in fact bed bugs and not 'water bugs' as reception had informed me the next day. They offered me another nights stay for free, but absolutely NO WAY would I step foot in that hotel again.
So fellow holiday makers and hotel stayers, if you really have to stay here, please check the room first thoroughly for bed bugs. Do not stay in room 314 if you can help it.

Room Tip: Firsty i'd avoid the hotel all today. If you REALLY have to stay here, I would choose a room on floor 5 to get a quiet room high up. Failing that, try to get a room with an odd number, so you are on the side AWAY from the road. And check your room for BED BUGS. Best to avoid this hotel all together.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank LP_Travels_10
hiebrampton, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear LP_ Travels _10

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the Holiday Inn Express Brampton. I am sorry we were not able to provide you with the best experience possible and will be reaching out directly to you on the matter.
As soon as you were speaking to the front desk agent, we vacated the room and had the room professionally checked by our pest control company. We take all reports of pests very seriously. bedbugs are a very serious matter, and one that we do not take lightly we immediately contacted Green leaf Pest Control one of Canada’s largest pest control companies to investigate further.
Green leaf Pest Control was able to complete an independent analysis of your room. The evaluation states there is no evidence or signs of activity of having bed bugs in the room you stayed in. If you would like to have a copy of the pest control report, please feel free to contact me hr@expressbrampton.com. The hotel does have a contracted pest control program that completes both general and preventative maintenance on the property on a continual basis.
With this conclusive information Green leaf Pest Control recommends that you look at other areas where you may have stayed and traveled and contact accordingly for further investigation.
Our property is ranked for Guest Satisfaction and cleanliness scores and is ranked very highly in Trip advisor. All of your points and concerns will be reviewed with the appropriate service teams as we strive to meet the needs of all our Guests.

Thank you.

Athithan Sivalingam

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We stayed 3 nights due to renovations and the room was clean and friendly staff. The pool is locqted inthe main lobby area so it is wierd with guests walking by but I guess they thought it was a good idea. Only critique I have is the elevator says to use the stairs in case of a fire but there is no signs that i could find that actually showed you where the stairs are located. The breakfast was great and the take out cups for coffee brilliant. Very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: try the pool its warmer than it looks
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This was terrible place to stay. I have filed a complaint and am waiting to here back. All I have to say is that there was hair all over the bathroom floor and shower when we got into our room. Very Disgusting.

Room Tip: Don't bother I tried to ask for a room on the parking lot side and they did nothing for me
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brampton, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear Josh K,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Brampton, Ontario, Canada.

Orlando A.