“Nice clean hotel for family or business trips”

Courtyard Toronto Brampton
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Service was prompt and we were serviced very quickly.

Booked a few rooms for our wedding day. All rooms were clean and newly furnished with comfy beds.

A very nice experience would stay again. Nice bar and eating area with updates for weather and news at the front hall so you are kept up date.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I was very impressed with the room was the cleanest hotel and biggest room I have stay in at least two years. The people at this hotel was very helpful. I did have a few problems with my check in but when I got home the manager called and his customer service more than made up for the things that happen to me. These were small things regarding check in. I was not impressed with the Quiche at breakfast but every thing else in the Starbuck restaurant was good. They were fast and it was very clean. When I got in my room I can say it was the nicest night sleep in a long time you would not have been able to tell that they had a kids cheerleader group in the building it was so quiet at night. Mistakes happen no matter where you go but the staff at this hotel take customer service to a new level. I am looking forward to my return visit. This was the first time I every try Marriott hotels but I was very impressed. The manager said they will be looking into how to make check in and out better and I believed I will see a improvement the next time I go visit my daughter and stay at this hotel which is close to everything. Very nice location near a movie theatre, restaurants, and shopping.

Room Tip: If you have any problems fill out your card and tell the hotel. Customer service from this manager...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here over the Easter weekend (April 17-20) for 3 nights, we had a room with 2 queen beds. The room was clean and housekeeping service was good. The hotel on a whole is was great and very accomodating to our teams, offering us all a buffet breakfast included with our rate. The breakfast was pretty much the same every day but was nice to be able to start the day off with. The only 2 complaints I would have is that the beds are way too soft for me, I am used to a much firmer mattress and on one occasion when I went back to the room in the morning (after breakfast), the housekeeper was in our room, as was a man in a shirt and tie using our phone (a member of the hotel staff) which I thought was very unprofessional. There is a phone in the hallway by the elevator, he could have used that.
The pool has a water slide, and although I did not use it, my daughter did and she had fun, but thought the pool was a bit small for the amount of people that were staying at the hotel over the weekend (it was packed, 2 hockey associations and wedding folks).

Room Tip: The location is great, Costco next door, also extremely close to Tim Horton's/Wendy's/Appleb...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank HAACAM
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The hotel staff was very friendly. The hotel decor appeared to be updated in the lobby with nice, trendy furniture. The hotel appearence was inviting. The carpet in the hallways looked a bit dated but was clean. The rooms were clean although I did notice a trace of tooth paste splatter left on the mirror from a previous guest. Other than that everything else was spotless.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 8, 2014

"Free" wireless was spotty at best..if u sat in the hall it was o.k.
Hotel was nothing special, however the desk staff were very friendly!Average stay for child's sporting event. Close to Powerade center.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I Love this place. first off the front desk people are so awesome and welcoming. they are always there with a big smile.

My boyfriend and I are there almost every weekend and we bring the kids half of the time for the pool and water slide. The rooms are always clean and spacious. We usually get the family room which has the pullout couch in one part with a desk and tv then separated with sliding doors to the bedroom where there is a king bed and our own tv thank god! Its nice to be able to watch movies at night that are not cartoons.

The pool is large and has a great slide that I finally went on this past weekend. All i got to say is WOW fast! laughed my head off.

The breakfast is alright when they offer the buffet breakfast. but the food goes fast. Usually because they have Hockey teams staying there.
No worries because there is 4 restaurants right across the parking lot! Tim Hortons, Wendys, Shoeless Joes and Applebees. Perfect location!

The rooms with the Jacuzzi are perfect! large king beds, large 2 person jacuzzi, large washroom. Love it!

The best thing about this place it the hotel staff. From the front desk to the Lifeguard and the Maids. They are just so nice and friendly.

We wont stay anywhere else in Brampton. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MotaPrincess
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Kind staff,
Free parking,
Restaurants few steps by walk from the hotel,
Well equipped room,
Free membership for getting
point,once u have enough u will get free night,
Pool and jacuzzi,