“Best place to stay in Brampton, hands down”

Courtyard Toronto Brampton
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
Melbourne, Florida
“Best place to stay in Brampton, hands down”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I picked this hotel for during a stay in Brampton, Ontario for two reasons: 1) It was in a good location - right off the highway and on a main road, and 2) I figured it would be decent as I generally have good luck with Marriott properties. I was not disappointed to say the least. It was easily the nicest Marriott Courtyard I've ever been in - and I've been in many. Courtyards are generally very nice hotels, but this one was a cut above. The lobby was spacious and beautiful and the room was gorgeous as well. Beautifully decorated and clean as a whistle. My trip only kept me there for three days, but I easily could have stayed much longer in such a nice property. I should also mention that the staff was polite and attentive....from the room attendants ...to the personnel behind the front desk. Anna was especially nice. She's cute and perky and generally made my stay even brighter. For all the disappointments I've experienced in my travels, it was nice to be pleasantly surprised by a really nice hotel that exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Acworth, Georgia
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Finally after four tries I have found a hotel in Brampton that I will look forward to coming back to. If you are looking for a place to sleep, anywhere will do ... but, if you are looking for a place to stay then read on. A place where the rooms are clean, a place where every little detail makes you feel at home and a place where you are not just another customer but a welcomed guest. Then Courtyard by Marriott on Biscayne is your only choice. The staff greets you at the door, smiling, friendly and always ready to help if needed. Thanks Courtyard for making time away from my family a little easier and thanks Ms. Ana for doing your job in a friendly and courteous manner. You are a picture of professionalism.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We booked online on this unexpected overnight and were very pleased with the room, spacious bath and fitness facility. Breakfast was limited but excellent, with Starbucks coffee. There is a Tim Hortons across the street but I recommend you try the breakfast sandwich on site. Delicious. Staff were accommodating and friendly and made our check in and out very efficient.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank WhitbyWanderers
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

I had to book a last minute room & really wasn't expecting too much. Check in took a little while which surprised me given the late hour. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the location generally. The lobby, room & bathrooms were spotless. The bed was comfortable, the drapes were torn but I won't hold that against them. This was my first experience with the Marriott chain & I will definitely come again.

Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Kelechi E
Azilda Ontario
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We decided to book this hotel as any other Marriott chain we have stayed at prior was always clean and usually have pleasant staff.
Our check in was less than 5 minutes and when entering the room, they had the air conditioner on already, so the room was perfect temperature wise.
Staff encountered was helpful and seemed genuine. We will book this hotel when in the area next time for sure!
Our nightly rate on weekend was $109 plus taxes.

1 Thank RollyL
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Family trip for 8 days in Toronto. Well-located on major highways. Room was clean. Pool & hot-tub were clean. Staff were fairly good. I am a stickler for cutomer service and this was not the best, not the worst.
Breakfast buffet was very good. Starbuck coffee available, but not included with buffet. Staff was attentive enough to ensure the buffet was replenished.
Location close to many amenities like LCBO, Cineplex, Costco, Tim Horton's, Wendy's and other restaurants.
Only complaint that was out of the hotel's control was the elevator strike... ouch.
Would recommend this location to friends.

Ajax, Canada
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Utilising a great deal from a "deal-site", this nuclear family checked in on this lovely, renovated hotel recently. Booking last minute was not a problem, nor was check-in, with the welcoming and accomodating staff. The lobby furniture was modular, with clean lines. Lots of spaces to relax in the cool lobby. The floor was very clean and each floor was equipped with newspapers and magazines. The fourth floor double-queen room we were allocated gave us a lovely view of the planes landing at Pearson (great for kids) without the noise. The rooms were clean with a tidy wardrobe with iron/ironing board. A bar fridge for keeping drinks chilled. Washroom was clean and spacious, and the beds were very comfortable. The beauty of this hotel lays in its gym and pool facilities. The pool, especially has a waterslide that provides endless fun for children and adventurous adults. One of the best draws was its proximity to Tim Horton's (for those who need their morning fix), Shoeless Joe's and Applebees. A mere walk across the parking lot (free) from the hotel. Steps further, there is a movie theatre - great for those enjoying a "stay-cation" as we were. For those, who don't mind driving five minutes, the country's biggest Mandarin awaits. We had breakfast included with our package, however it was very limited in comparison to most breakfast included buffets. The food however was tasty and the service of the full-time bartender/early morning server was exceptional. Televisions in the booths also help keep little ones busy while you finish your coffee.

2 Thank TorontoSnorkelQueen