“A great stay once again!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Toronto Brampton

Courtyard Toronto Brampton
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Brampton
Windsor, Canada
“A great stay once again!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stay here 2-3 times a year with our cheer leading team. Courtyard has always provided the best experience for us. We just stayed again this weekend, and again I was very pleased. The rooms are spacious and always clean. ( I have a hard time with thebdk review) the hotel is quiet. They even set up a buffet breakfast especially for us. The location is great as far as what is right there, Wendy's, Tim Hortons, Cosco and the theatre. Our competitions are always at the Hershey Center and this is a close enough stay. They have made some additional changes to the lobby and they are very pleasing. This is a great family friendly place. The kids have a real good time and enjoy the pool.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 4mysanity

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

I just completed my stay at this hotel and I am thankful to have left. I will not stay at this hotel again and I stay at a lot of Courtyards. The main issue was the water and the housekeeping. When I first checked into my room, I noticed a dirty sheet in the drawer. I mentioned this to management on day one and it was cleaned by housekeeping. Then I was greeted by a cold shower in the morning. Apparently they had a boiler problem that was fixed that day. Ok and the manager apologized and comped me a free breakfast. But the water was never right the entire stay, it would go from hot to lukewarm and back again. Then the next day I noticed a red cup in my room on the window sill. Perhaps it was there when I checked in and di not notice or the cleaning crew left it. The next morning I mentioned to the manager, remember this was the second cleaning issue in two days, and I asked him to inspect my room to ensure completely clean before I returned for the evening. The cup was still there and remained the entire trip. It was also interesting to note that there was several hairs on the sheets and towels. Management could not fulfill the promise to ensure my room was properly cleaned. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is your typical run of the mill Courtyard by Marriot. Staff is fairly nice and the facility is pretty clean. I never use the pool, but it looks to be in fairly good shape. If you plan on drinking, the Shoeless Joes downstairs in the parking lot is decent, but overpriced. Otherwise your stuck with CrappleBees. The gym is tiny, few cardio machines and an old school cable machine and a few dumbells. If you are touring to Toronto, you may be able to find something for about the same price a bit closer. This place is typical for business stays.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

I needed a place to stay in Brampton for a business meeting. I chose Courtyard by Marriott Brampton since it was rated #1 on TripAdvisor. It did not disappoint. I chose a King Size guest room with a Whirlpool. The room was very inviting with flower display upon entry. The bed was comfortable and to my surprise the Whirlpool was near bedside and not within the bathroom. It made for better relaxation. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The hotel was in walking distance from a couple restaurants, a couple fast-food establishments, and a movie theatre. I opted for the breakfast-included package which was a terrific idea. I did not have to venture outside for a decent meal in the morning. There was ample free parking. WiFi was reliable. A pool was available had I had enough time. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Your typical Courtyard hotel you can expect. The things I don't like.
- No free breakfast. The paid breakfast is a bit overpriced.
- Room rate is high. $130 room + $12 breakfast. I could stay at Fairfield Inn for $90 with free breakfast with same quality of hotel.
- Room layout (King size) is not practical. Not if you want to watch TV on the bed. (See my picture)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LoveTrav8
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have stayed about four times at this hotel and I am always happy to go back. Facility is in excellent conditions, staff is always friendly. The lady at the breakfast buffet is always helpful and willing to go the extra mile.
Strongly recommend this place

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Ennis, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

The hotel is as good a standard as you would expect for Marriot Courtyard; clean, spacious functional. Staff are friendly and helpful and the sausages on the breakfast buffet were great.
Will be back in the future, but more by necessity than desire.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business